Worlds Largest Video Game Collection
  • Holy Shit This Kid is Spoiled!

• That kid is going to get ALL the ladies when he grows up.
  • Sirch said:
    That kid is going to get ALL the ladies when he grows up.

Lol I hope that was sarcasm.
  • kill3r15 said:
    [quote=Sirch]That kid is going to get ALL the ladies when he grows up.

Lol I hope that was sarcasm.[/quote]

hehe, pretty much. Atleast he'll get more chicks than the kid with the largest vacuum cleaner private collections:

• I think i've seen this before on a different forum, its not actually the kid's I think its his dad's lol.
  • Sirch said:
    [quote=kill3r15][quote=Sirch]That kid is going to get ALL the ladies when he grows up.

hehe, pretty much. Atleast he'll get more chicks than the kid with the largest vacuum cleaner private collections:

[/quote]

Who the fuck would collect vacuums?
  • kill3r15 said:
    Who the fuck would collect vacuums?

DON'T JUDGE ME.
  • kill3r15 said:
    [quote=Sirch]That kid is going to get ALL the ladies when he grows up.

Well he will get more pussy than the SPCA. Someone in the family is loaded, cause that is alot of cash at retail value. Which means when Junior hits the age of the average NT, he'll be buying high priced hookers with his allowances while most of you toss papers in a yard to scrounge up for Fallout 5. nepotism FTL. :cry:
  • If I had the money that's what I'd be like. That's one hell of a collection there. It puts mine to shame.

image Peace out, yow!
  • Ranger said:
    I think i've seen this before on a different forum, its not actually the kid's I think its his dad's lol.

I saw it on google. Not a forum.
  • kill3r15 said:
    [quote=Ranger]I think i've seen this before on a different forum, its not actually the kid's I think its his dad's lol.

I saw it on google. Not a forum.[/quote]

Just saying I saw it on a different forum : /
  • holy crap! i wounder if theres a visule boy in there?
  • Fallen65 said:
    holy crap! i wounder if theres a visule boy in there?

Virtua boy?
  • Wow lucky. I could just dance around in all of those games.
  • Very impressive collection. But realistically, it's probably his older siblings' or his dad's collection.
  • WOW dats a lot of money and if he listened to NooBTooB he probably wouldnt have half of those lol
  • What's the console to the right of the gold N64 on the shelf?

Edit* nevermind, its a Saturn, didn't know they released a grey model, unless its a third party shell.
  • iCEMAN said:
    If I had the money that's what I'd be like. That's one hell of a collection there. It puts mine to shame.

image Peace out, yow!
    ahha Yeah! I thought i was addicted 0.0 i have about 1/2312 of his collection ...
  • I want that much money...

Although, I bet half of those games suck. XD
  • what a little noob...
    i mean he doesnt even have a PC!
  • Holy Sh*t! That's crazy. I mean he never gonna play all those (like one min of play each).
    It like his parents rob a GameStop, decided it was funny and kept doinf it every month.
  • Okay so we all get together like on 'Oceans 11' and....
  • i bet the kid won't ever apreciate the extensiveness of that collection. so very very sad,
  • I scoff at this casual gamer.
  • McMason said:
    Okay so we all get together like on 'Oceans 11' and....

lol, im down.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week