Noobtoob Machinima???
  • I'll leave Peter to reply to you.

I think Peter wants to film it himself.
  • i think this is a tight ass idea i can't wait for the results^_^
  • FANTASTIC IDEA!. heck if you need a writer im here with an A level and fancy myself as abit of a comedic writer.

anyone wana get back to me . im up for anything really.
  • I suggest anyone who wants to do scripts right some shorts so exmass can finish his work
  • MixedUpzombies said:
    I suggest anyone who wants to do scripts right some shorts so exmass can finish his work

Yer good idea more variety in comedy.
  • I would prefer it if I filmed the series. But the idea of sending shorts to Exmas is great. The variety in comedy will make the series much more community oriented.
  • well whats the series like and iLl benice and do machima shorts
  • Yeah, guys. If you have any ideas, write a short script (5-10 pages) and send it to my email (exmascarroll@yahoo.com) and if the quality is good, I'll see if I can write some of the jokes into the main screenplay.
  • i'll edit..if you don't mind..
  • I say we do it off of COD4 or FL for 360 since we would have a good feel of military style around..considering COD4 and FL are military shooters. But hey if u guys want to do a TF2 one sure I wont b able to participate cuz I only rented orange box but yea. THIS WILL B AWESOME!!!!
  • ok, so how about htis for an idea. we could sorta make it a feature. Some of us write a script with games of their choosing, then we submit them to xmas and he doese a poll in which the whole of noobtoob can vote in to choose who wins for that ep...only an idea but what do you guys think?
  • I think we should wait for the first script from Exmass for right now
    To get andidea where we are going
  • Please do that. I feel like I'm having to answer the saemquestions over and over. So I'm going to create a new thread (having asked a moderator and gotten his approval), with new information and the answers to questions that have been asked. Because I feel that, right now, any meaningful posts have been lost in the 12 pages.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week