Noobtoob Machinima???
  • Well, I changed the voice actors section to Possible Voice Actors, and Exmas and I will decide everything after we get a screenplay written. We are going to try and stick with people who are well-known, and respected in the NooBTooB community.
  • XI PAR15H IX said:
    people should all get a sample of their voice and let exmas pick... he knows the roles and personalities afterall
    Lucien_Lachance said:
    i'm down for voice acting some. a sample of my work:

Masahiro Sakurai
    http://media.putfile.com/Sakurais-Dementia
    (the latter half of this [from "boys and girls" on] has been granted the title of copypasta by /v/)

also
    http://media.putfile.com/DK-radio-break-2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMnIho29kOo
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=n30Nxu6nwi8
  • if u need a voice clip or something..just come over to the noobtoob ventrilo.
  • XI PAR15H IX said:
    people should all get a sample of their voice and let exmas pick... he knows the roles and personalities afterall

Exacly, anyone wanting to voice act. Record yourself saying SOMETHING and send it to me via email (exmascarroll@yahoo.com)

Saying "I want to act" gives me nothing.
  • ExmasCarroll said:
    [quote=XI PAR15H IX]people should all get a sample of their voice and let exmas pick... he knows the roles and personalities afterall

Exacly, anyone wanting to voice act. Record yourself saying SOMETHING and send it to me via email (exmascarroll@yahoo.com)

Saying "I want to act" gives me nothing.[/quote]

Well here's mine if you didn't get it the first time all machinma and voice acting done by mysels :roll:
  • MESSAGE REMOVED BY THE ORIGINAL POSTER.
  • It wasnt directed to anyone who either A) PMed me, or B) Gave links to videos.

*sigh*

EDIT- I was talking to people saying "I want to act" and thats it, no link, no follow up email/ PM
  • I tried to send you an e-mail turns out hotmail still cant send shit to yahoo
  • No worries, I recieved your email.

Thanks!
  • i would be up for voice acting if it vasnt for one reason, and that reason is called Team Fortres 2, i mean the game is the absolute worst game for machinima i know cause me and my clan tried, it looked dumb as hell, especially the characters
  • Not trying to offend you here-- but maybe the engine was in the wrong hands.

Trust us-- or rather-- Peter on this.
  • I think you probably know what I sound like by now. The hard part is getting me to shut up.
  • Ha, yeah, I forgot to add that.. So I'll do it now.

"Anyone who has sent in a voice mail and had it played on the air, dont waste your time emailing me." :P
  • Foreward said:
    i would be up for voice acting if it vasnt for one reason, and that reason is called Team Fortres 2, i mean the game is the absolute worst game for machinima i know cause me and my clan tried, it looked dumb as hell, especially the characters

Let me guess.. You guys did headbobbing.
  • moving to site discussion
  • Okay, um instead of sending you in a voice clip..
    I had a voicemail in episode 58 if you want to spend all the trouble to wait till I speak.
    I'm the guy who says "bioshock fucking ownz!" or something like that.
  • This sounds like a cool project :P I'd wish I wasn't so damn shy.

Looking forward to see some kind of result :D
  • SO I guess this isn't happening
  • No, this is still happening.

As I've said many times, I'm currently working on my own projects, and I'm not really in the best frame of mind to start writing, but it will be happening, I just ask that the NoobToob community have patience and remember, if you have any ideas, Private Message me.

Thanks.
  • it's just that it's been two months with no progress
    my ADD riddled brain can't stand that if you need me to help writing I can
  • Be patient. Screenplay writing takes a lot of time, and effort. This definitely IS happening, and we have made a small bit of progress. We are just waiting on Exmas to finish up with his project, so we can devote as much time as possible to making this an amazing machinima.
  • I already got a script already I I'm willing to wait I just want to writer
  • Exmas is an excellent screenwriter. He knows what he is doing. He's been writing for years. Also, he is beginning work on the screenplay tonight.
  • fine as long I can do voices :roll:
    I wet my pants in antipaction
  • krnpimperX said:
    Omega, im with u about doing all sorts of games. Unfortunately i dont have a 360 so that will be up to u guys. I dont have a creative personality so somebody else might have to do the script.(This is only if anybody wants to do it) We could get Yuzo and Tobin as a a few of the voice actors. A lot of staging will probably be involved. We probably will need a teamspeak and/or ventrilo server for staging and stuff. And...i'm not good at editing so somebody else will have to sync up the voice and video. Probably, the most contribution that i will give is one of the actors in the Machinima(not voice actor, like part of the staging and head bobbing).

This sounds like a fantastic idea to me :) I'm handy with the editing and I'd love to help out if I could.. I'm buying a copy of the Orange Box on computer in less than a week.. Then I can record and edit the video for you.. :) I live in Australia but a friend of mine has played in a few of the TF2 box socials with no lag, so that shouldn't be a problem. I also have a full version of fraps (or could use sessions if they exist in TF2) and a powerful computer. Voice recording is entirely up to you however.. Because anybody can do that :) What do you think?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week