Noobtoob Machinima???
  • Sims 2 would be quite funny :P
  • halo wouldnt be good, i mean everybody looks the same exept that you can have different colors on your suit
  • I know right now that Peter and I wouldn't use Halo.
  • Yeah. I love lots of Halo machinima series, but it is WAY too overused. I'm highly considering TF2 at the moment, but I would like to recieve some input from the NooBTooB community first. And no just saying "cowna strikke cuz i r teh pwn @ taht gaem lololololol."
  • how about someone does a sim thing of tobin and yuzo doing the show that would be epic and just having them in a house drinking and use one of their episodes to
    do the voice over
  • We were thinking that originally but I wanted to make something more original and something that could get lots of the community involved in coming up with ideas for the episodes and doing voice-overs.
  • VGmasterpeter said:
    Yeah. I love lots of Halo machinima series, but it is WAY too overused. I'm highly considering TF2 at the moment, but I would like to recieve some input from the NooBTooB community first. And no just saying "cowna strikke cuz i r teh pwn @ taht gaem lololololol."

no way, i mean how many halo machinmas are there uhm... 1
  • There is a lot of achinima's made with Halo, Half-Life 2 Garry's Mod, and also Counter-Strike. Probably thinking of doing a..... probably a..... Hmmm... Don't know =/
  • I've seen about 3 including red vs blue.
  • Foreward said:
    [quote=VGmasterpeter]Yeah. I love lots of Halo machinima series, but it is WAY too overused. I'm highly considering TF2 at the moment, but I would like to recieve some input from the NooBTooB community first. And no just saying "cowna strikke cuz i r teh pwn @ taht gaem lololololol."

no way, i mean how many halo machinmas are there uhm... 1[/quote]

Please say you are joking..

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=halo+machinima&search=Search

Notice the 50 or so pages..

And everything here...

http://machinima.com/channel/view&id=8
  • I wanna be a scout if we do TF2
    That is if you want to let me be in this in this machinma :?
  • CS 1.6 is perfect. Even if not everybody has it, its worth 10 $ on steam and almost every computer can run it. We can get a lot of the community into it.
  • Counter-Strike was actually gonna be my second choice, lmao. Are you sure you would want to do 1.6? I'm pretty sure a great majority of the people with 1.6 also have Source. Source would provide for a higher quality machinima, too. After we decide which Counter-Strike we'd do, I'll prolly set up a poll between whichever Counter-Strike game, and Team Fortress 2.
  • is it going to be on the computer =(
  • TF2: My choice well because I own it and it would be awesome to try it out because of the variation in classes
    Counter-Strike: Am thinking of getting it and I would do it for this also good idea because its cheap and it works and $10 so its cheap

I'm up for ay voice acting I am in drama at school and they flipped out laughing when i had to do a scene and I made up this wierd chipmunk with a lisp humanly voice. Yeah you can tell why.

Again and Again we grow from skits, comics, Streat Team, Shooping and now Machinima!
  • I think we should either use TF2 or Counterstrike, but preferably TF2 because the variety of classes would make it more interesting.
  • I think TF2 would be great, as it fairly new and there is not a lot of machinima out there using TF2. Like Jam says, the classes offer variety and even the animation and art style lends itself to some pretty hilarious stuff.
    I am definitely down with helping out with regards to being an extra (pyro in the background?) or voiceovers or anything. I am really excited to see what we can do with this .
  • I haven't spoken to Peter yet, but I think Team Fortress 2, it is.

If you guys want to throw a few story ideas out there, and I might adopt the best one, and screenplayify it.
  • Awesome, I am completely up for TF2. Would you prefer a series with a plot, like where each episode is related to eachother plotwise, or a series where each episode has nothing to do with the other? Like Family Guy, and shows like that?

Also, a dedicated server isn't necessary at all, although having a NooBTooB dedicated server would be nice, :P. All we need is someone with a pretty good connection to host a server whenever we are going to be filming.
  • i might buy tf2 to participate in this lol.

i think the series should have a plot but some random episodes that still follow the plot.
  • We're discussing the plot as I type this.
  • I wouldn't be able to participate but I strongly believe TF2 would be the best to use
  • I dont have tf2, but if needed I won't mind doing a couple voice-overs or some other funny shit.
  • I'm ready as I have said I have TF2 and I agree with everything said that the classes is great to have and plus because its new it looks great on a decent computer.
  • ill buy it and see how it runs on myu computer. i dont want to do voiceovers cause my voice may just be too squeaky for comedy (other than making fun of my voice) :wink:

maybe if a dying squirrel was involved in the plot....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week