Best moment in gaming
  • Right guys I am surprised I couldn't find a thread about this already, what is your best moment in gaming, it can be from beating a boss to sh*ting yourself in resident evil.

Mine has got to be playing Guitar Hero 2 on the Xbox 360, I had never ever played a game so different, I remember think oh shit this is going to be amazing and addictive now I grip on to the drums of rock band with the same feeling :D
  • One of the highlights must be playing GTA III for the first time and realizing that I was plumped in a 3d city and could do whatever I wanted.
  • When Sephiroth killed Aeris, I fucking hated that bitch.
  • OMG, AERIS DIES?!?!!!one?!won!1!eleven!questionmark!?

Actually, one of the times that I played a game and was about ready to flip out was in a game that is rather shunned around the gaming community. Devil May Cry 2. On the hardest difficulty (Dante Must Die... which was surpassed by Hell or Hell mode in 4) I was fighting the final boss. In 2, if you go into your Devil Trigger mode when it is low (or your life is low... or both, I can't remember) you have a chance to turn into a huge beast that pretty much owns everything. I was fighting him and it was just one the line. I beat argosax the chaos (the boss before him) and didn't use any of my itmes... which was lucky of me. If you died, you could retry right before the final boss... but if you used an item and lost, you might as well just restart the the level. Well, after fighting for around half an hour... I was going to go ahead and go all out and use items. The fight was so damn close that I just about bled from my tear ducts. I was on the brink of death with no items and went into DT mode and got that giant beast version and just barely killed him.

Needless to say, I was pleased with myself.
  • COD4...

[spoiler:38b838ae30]The nuke in COD4 was epic.[/spoiler:38b838ae30]
  • when you find out who KOS-MOS really is >.>
  • Mine would probably be finally beating "Green Grass & High Tides" on expert guitar after like three months of putting the game down. Came away with a four star :)
  • Winning the first 4 NoobToob Super Smash Bros. Brawl King of the Hill tournaments. :D

My proudest achievement in years. >_>
  • lol Ready2Rumble what is that spoiler even about? I'm not clicking on that.
  • WHEN I SHOVED MY MASTER SWORD IN GANONDORF'S FACE. In Twilight Princess.
  • SmokestormX said:
    lol Ready2Rumble what is that spoiler even about? I'm not clicking on that.

it's a CoD4 spoiler mate
  • Best moment? Hmm.... Playing through the whole of HL2 , ep1 and ep2 within the same 4 days. That and PORTAL.
  • I guess my best/most exhilirating would be finishing God of War on its release date just as my female company for the night was pulling into the yard, I had already jumped on top of the couch and all over the room just trying to get comfortable and stop my forearms from cramping from the constant button mashing and I was determined to beat the game without the girls seeing me look like a loser obsessed and overexcited about it. I knew they were on the way but I was so close and knew I wouldnt be able to play after they left so I decided to go for it. Well next thing I know Im in the final battle as I see the headlights through my window. I freaked out jumped to my feet and started mashing my buttons at near light speed. I actually got the final hit as they knocked on the door!! I hit the mute button and let it play just to make sure there were no more fights, but I saved my dignity and was as happy as a gnat on a steaming cowpie ; )
  • SmokestormX said:
    lol Ready2Rumble what is that spoiler even about? I'm not clicking on that.

COD4...edited :P.
  • Ready2Rumble said:
    COD4...

[spoiler:1489783399]The nuke in COD4 was epic.[/spoiler:1489783399]

[spoiler:1489783399]or the one in F.E.A.R. or in Resident Evil 3[/spoiler:1489783399]
  • Plankton said:
    [quote=Ready2Rumble]COD4...

[spoiler:f8087be66a]The nuke in COD4 was epic.[/spoiler:f8087be66a]

[spoiler:f8087be66a]or the one in F.E.A.R. or in Resident Evil 3[/spoiler:f8087be66a][/quote]

[spoiler:f8087be66a]Crysis has the best in game nuke weapon ever...
    [/spoiler:f8087be66a]
  • Wow, in 10 years time I might actually have a PC to see that. But to be fair it is not as big as the other ones mentioned and is not part of the storyline.
  • That's just it... for a none storyline, actual gameplay weapon... it's just crazy.
  • Cryisis, one of the most overly awaited games ever?
  • Lantis said:
    [quote=Plankton][quote=Ready2Rumble]COD4...

[spoiler:611dc89140]The nuke in COD4 was epic.[/spoiler:611dc89140]

[spoiler:611dc89140]or the one in F.E.A.R. or in Resident Evil 3[/spoiler:611dc89140][/quote]

[spoiler:611dc89140]Crysis has the best in game nuke weapon ever...
    [/spoiler:611dc89140][/quote]

My 8800gt fails when I try out that weapon with high settings. I either get around 5-10FPS at that point, or my computer crashes.
  • God said:
    When Sephiroth killed Aeris, I fucking hated that bitch.

god damn it

i just started the game
  • I have a few best moments;

When I used to play RuneScape, I got 99 Slayer, which was a pretty hard skill to train. Out of some 300,000 players, I was the 375th person to get that rank.

When I was 12, I beat Donkey Kong Country 3, getting the highest percent in under 3 hours without cheating. It was cool showing it to friends who also played the game frequently.
  • i have played many SP games when something cool happens and youre like whoow! but the best moments in gaming for me is when im playing MP and something cool happens like this one time when i was playing Quake 3 deathmatch i got 3 kills in a row with a railgun and everybody in teamspeak was like wtf and omg hax! it was alot of fun, lol
  • when i actually did a critical finish :D
  • irchief said:
    [quote=God]When Sephiroth killed Aeris, I fucking hated that bitch.

god damn it

i just started the game[/quote]

ZOMG SPOILER WARNINGS... its ok ive alrdy finished ff7 like a million times.

the best moment in gaming is when u pull off a head shot, taking 2+ people out with 1 bullet, SO AWESOME!!!
  • I did that twice in one game of CoD4 today, Haha, Opponents ran in lines like dumbasses.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week