How many Consoles do you own and what is your favorite
  • Hello this is Bastard posting and im just wondering how many consoles do any of you own im talking any console ever made exept hand helds

i have got

Sega Mastersystem 2
    Sega Megadrive 2 (Genesis 2)
    Sega DreamCast
    NES
    SNES
    N64
    Gamecube
    Wii
    PS2
    PS3
    Xbox
    Xbox 360

if you havnt noticed im a bit of a console collecting freak

now what do you own
  • If you literally mean 'Do you own' I own a PS2 and PSP. If you were inquiring about what I HAVE owned... well... lessee...

Atari 2600
    NES
    Sega Genesis/Dreamcast
    SNES
    VirtualBoy (OMG...)
    N64
    Playstation/2
    GameCube
    Xbox

Don't know why you decided to exclude handhelds after all this time, but I'd have to say that my favorite console of all time was my Dreamcast (R.I.P :'(). It had all my favorites, like Soul Calibur, Capcom vs SNK/Marvel(s), Berzerker: Guts Rage, Skies of Arcadia, Grandia, etc etc etc etc. I never was a Sega fan... until the Dreamcast. Its really sad that not many people appreciated it as much as I did. ...Curse you all.
  • Gamecube, PS2 (fat and slim), Wii, and soon to have a PS3 :D
  • is there any 1 else tht shares the same love for collecting consoles as i do
  • well im 14 so i havent been around a long time to collect lots of consoles. but i got...

PS2
    Game Boy Color
    Game Boy SP
    Nintendo DS
    Wii
    PSP
    Xbox 360
    Gamecube
  • Personally I have the following in my possesion :

Atari 2600
    Atari Lynx ( original model )
    NES
    SNES
    Gameboy Micro
    Gameboy Advance Phat
    Gamecube
    Genesis + Mega CD + 32x
    Saturn
    Dreamcast
    Xbox
    Xbox 360
    Playstation
    Playstation 2
    Playstation 3
    PSP Slim & Lite
    Neo Geo portable color
    Eagle Vision

The only consoles I`ve ever sold were my Neo Geo AES cause games where F*CKING expensive and rare/not much and the SNES was just dominating it with affordability,availability and having more cool games.
    I never rebought it, I wish I still had it now.

I also sold my Dreamcast at one point.
    Weirdly enough I never ever seld my consoles but I just .. sold that cause I needed the money , again like the NG AES before it.
    The just released PS2 was the money sinker.
    I regretted it two years after and bought it second hand for a measle 50 Euros to play all the cool 2D games on it especially the large collection of fighting games .
  • i was one of those kids who's dad thought tv rotted your brain, so as a kid I had a gameboy original and an nes like 5 years after they came out. Besides that, my brother had a GBA, the purple one, not the sp.

Since college, i have purchased a ps2, a ds, and a wii

I did a lot of pc gaming...
  • http://www.angelfire.com/stars5/tkcpics2/games_list.html

Dreamcast
    Gameboy Advance (Clear Purple)
    Gameboy Advance SP (Black)
    GameCube (Black)
    GameCube (Resident Evil 4 Pak)
    HiSaturn (Hitachi made multimedia Sega Saturn)
    Nintendo 64 (Black)
    Nintendo DS (Grey)
    Nintendo DS Lite (White)
    Nintendo SNES
    PSone
    PlayStation2 (SCPH-35003)
    PlayStation2 (SCPH-30003 R)
    PSP (Black)
    Sega Saturn
    Xbox (Black)
    Xbox360 (White)
    Nintendo DS DISPLAY UNIT - A fake DS which I got given from a friend
  • i cant really get into PC gaming i prefer chilling back with a pad than using a keyboard and mouse i only use PC for RTS games coz we all know that playing an RTS with a Pad is about as enjoyable as getting rapped by Arnold Schwarzenegger and the pad is about as usefull as a condom with holes init.

i think people arnt reading my first post i sed not including handhelds lol i think im going to have to included it in the subject title so ppl dunt get mixed up
  • Systems I own now:
    Nintendo 64
    Gamecube
    Wii
    PS2
    Xbox 360
    GBA

Systems I have owned at one point and no longer have:
    Intellevision
    NES
    SNES
    Original GB
    Xbox
  • I have a Wii and a PS2. I also used to have an N64 but my sister has it now :( I also have a Gameboy colour, a Gameboy advance, a Gameboy advance SP and a Nintendo DS. My PC is useless for gaming, it can only just about manage to play Football manager lol.
  • Console Collection at the current time is

Xbox 360
    PS2
    Gamecube
    NES

Console Systems i have owned in the past that i no longer have due to Ebay Sales or breakage

SNES
    N64
    PS1
    Master System x2
    Mega Drive
    Genesis
    Dreamcast
    Xbox
  • Currently just own a Wii, PS2, PSP, DS, Atari 2600.

Have owned SNES, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP.

My favorite would probably be my PS2.
  • Nintendo :

Nintendo NES
    GameBoy Colour
    GameBoy Advance
    GameBoy Advance SP
    Nintendo GameCube
    Nintendo DS Lite
    Nintendo Wii

Sony :

Sony PS2 "Phat"
    Sony PS2 "Slim"
    Sony PSP

Microsoft :

Microsoft Xbox
    Microsoft Xbox 360
  • im quite amazed how the Ps3 hasnt got 1 vote in the poll yet and rightly so lol
  • Consoles I had at some point or another:

SNES
    N64

Consoles I have now

PS2
    Xbox 360

The PS2 is the one which I like best because its got so many games on it and they are relatively cheap. The SNES had many good games at the time but they cost too much.
  • Don't use your age as an excuse lol

SNES
    Atari 2600
    Sega Genesis
    PS1
    PS2
    N64
    Gamecube
    Xbox
    Xbox 360

EDIT: Counting hand-helds:
    Game Boy
    Game boy Color
    Game Boy Advanced
    PSP

I mean its no mega list but im doing fine being only 15
    and i must say that my favorite of all time has to be my SNES, its just got all the games that are near and dear to my heart :)
  • okay let's see. without handhelds, this is my list of consoles i currently own.

SNES
    Sega Saturn
    PSone
    PS2
    PS3
    Gamecube
    Sega Dreamcast

i have to mention that my first console was the ps2 when it was released.
    all of the other consoles i purchased within the last 3 years.

i also had a xbox at some point but i sold it.

my personal favourite has to be the PS2. amazing system and still pumping out games (persona 4 anyone?)
  • has any 1 got an atari jaguar? and i dnt no how the PS3 has 5 votes i mean all the PS3 fanboys must surely know that the PS2 is better than the PS3 at the moment purely because of its vast games libaray there is always something to play on it where as the PS3 doesnt have so many great titles compared to the PS2, theres nowt wrong with the PS3 im sure in the next two years theyll be bearing there arses to microsoft and saying fuk you but the PS2 has got to be the more FUN console at this point in time. and how has the dreamcas got more votes than the megadrive (genesis) the megadrive was an awesome console but the dreamcast although it was good it was shit at the same time lol. it was good as in it had some alryt games but the was utterly inferior to the PS2
  • Systems I own:
    PS3
    Wii
    N64
    DS
    PSP

Systems I have owned:
    Gamecube
    Gameboy Advance SP
  • Systems I own:

Xbox 360
    PS2
    Gamecube
    PS1
    Sega MegaDrive
    DS
    Gameboy Colour
    Gameboy

And by a long way the 360 would be my fav console if it didn't rrod every other month, but it is still my fav because it has amazing online and such a long list of awesome games.
  • Speed1ng Turtle said:
    Systems I own:

Xbox 360
    PS2
    Gamecube
    PS1
    Sega MegaDrive
    DS
    Gameboy Colour
    Gameboy

And by a long way the 360 would be my fav console if it didn't rrod every other month, but it is still my fav because it has amazing online and such a long list of awesome games.

really? 360 is your favorite console? but ps2 was in that list, and gamecube.

honestly though my favorite is SNES if for only the reason that it has earthbound.
  • well to me portal is my best game ever and is on the 360, rock band on the 360, Gears of War on the 360, Mass effect on the 360 and CoD4 on the 360 the game list is amazing then add awesome multiplayer on XBL then oh hells yeah the 360 is the best to me, the hardware not so much
  • Speed1ng Turtle said:
    well to me portal is my best game ever and is on the 360, rock band on the 360, Gears of War on the 360, Mass effect on the 360 and CoD4 on the 360 the game list is amazing then add awesome multiplayer on XBL then oh hells yeah the 360 is the best to me, the hardware not so much

lol, well you cant argue that it has the best library

if you get a chance play portla on pc, its fantastic
  • I own:
    Atari 2600
    Genesis (2 actually)
    NES
    SNES
    Sega Saturn
    N64
    GameCube
    PS1
    PS2
    Wii
    Xbox 360

And out of all of them, I can honestly say that NES is my favorite. I never actually got to play my Atari because we are missing a cord or something to it. But NES had sooo many good titles and I still can't beat the CPU at Ice Hockey...
  • i would also agree tht the Xbox 360 has the best libaray of this gen but of last gen it has t be the PS2 the amount of games for that are immense i think PS3 has to get some better exclusives i have:
    resistance
    motorstorm
    MGS4
    Uncharted
    Heavenly Sword
    Haze
    rachet

and i must say resistance and motorstorm are shite MGS 4 and Uncharted are just Fukking Brilliant Heavenly Sword is a great game but not brilliant. Haze is just stupid id rather play with myself than tht peice of shit and rachet is mediocre and know some ppl cnt get enough of ratchet like tobin but id rather play other platformers like DK 64 and Banjo Kazooie

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week