wiii have a problem
  • I just read same terrible stories obouth people getting injured with a wii :

"During a recent game of Wii Sports I was going through all the different sports trying to increase my ratings. My dog sat and watched in confusion as to what I was swinging my arm around for in the middle of the living room. Well I get to my third game of bowling, last frame...and have the best game so far going for me. I swing my arm back and BAM!! I had not noticed my dog had gotten behind me on the couch and was right in the path of my back swing. Needless to say I gave my dog a black eye, she yelped for awhile!!!" -Jason

"This occurred during a intense boxing tournament between friends. My mate began to lose, then got worked up, and a left hook (and slip) let the nun chuck go flying into his opponent (who was standing on his left) and smacked him right under the eye. The eye instantly went red, and then we saw he actually broke the skin, so I quickly grab the phone for quick pic. Later that night I heard his eye went almost entirely black from his cheekbone up. -Jye"
    :shock:

More on

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/ :(
  • I wonder what the first wii death would be. Excluding that hold your wee for a wii shit.

I'd imagine it would be because of pikmin or something.
  • Nice!

Did you see this vid on the site? It cracks me up! That might be yuzo after 5 days without sleep!

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/show_article.php?id=27
  • Only idiots with serious problems could get a serious injury from a Wii. The idea of deathbyconsole is just so stupid.
    As long as Nintendo aren't blamed, I hope all those tards who don't know how to use a wii controller properly, actually die.
    Seriously, the wii controller is ment to consist of light swings, instead u got idiots who think its necessary to swing the controller as fast as they can in Wii-Tennis cause they think it makes a difference -.-
  • Obviously someone is going to get hurt, if you use it with excessive force.
  • Xcel said:
    Only idiots with serious problems could get a serious injury from a Wii. The idea of deathbyconsole is just so stupid.
    As long as Nintendo aren't blamed, I hope all those tards who don't know how to use a wii controller properly, actually die.

I agree with you 100%.

I don't even use my strap on my Wiimote. You know why? Because when I swing it, I DON'T LET GO.

It's not that fucking hard. Hold on and swing. Everyone who is ordering more "heavy duty" wrist straps from Nintendo is an idiot.
  • I agree with Tobin. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LET GO OF THE WIIMOTE WHEN WII BOWLING OR ANY OTHER CIRCUIMSTANCES. So how many different editions of the Wii straps are there now?
  • DougerusG said:
    Nice!

Did you see this vid on the site? It cracks me up! That might be yuzo after 5 days without sleep!

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/show_article.php?id=27

Fucking hell!!!

That's one hardcore gamer.
  • I agree completeley ive had my wii since launch day and im still using the old straps (with no intention of changing them) and not one of my friends or my self has come close to letting the wiimote go flying off
  • So I take it you all think it will be a wii pokemon death? =P

I don't use the straps, even for older family members. I have this aunt who gets really into it and have had a few close swings from her. But really, its all good.

Calling non-gamers stupid because they smack something with the wiimote, ugh. You have to understand that this is something new to them. When you get really immersed and into a game, you really do forget about your surroundings.

When I see a wiinjury, I go "whoa, lol =P". Not "omfgz, stupid n00bz." If my family break the tv, or each other, I'd be "DDDDD= omfg!" and not "omfgz, how dumb are you? You must have serious problems." <_>

Video gaming injuries have always been happening, whether it be stacking it on ddr or rsi and etc. When they do happen, its probably a one off thing and the person who has done it really did have no intentions of doing so. It does not make them stupid or retarded. With the wiis, its the same to me and I find it disgusting how people name call and bash others over this.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week