• Whats up everyone? I'm just chillin here playing some System Shock 2, After watching the latest episode I had to get it, and I must say, The game is fricken awesome! Hehe.. Anyways.. Hehe, just wanted to thank ya'll for introducing me to such a great game.. and Thanks for being awesome!!! Hehe..

Party hard!!
  • Where did you get System Shock 2? I've been looking for it for a while and could never find it. I remember playing it when it first came out and it was really cool. Deus Ex came out after it and was quiet similar, mechanics-wise anyway.
  • Hehe, i found a site to download it from, its quite simple.. I'll post a link, If its ok with the noobdoob heierarchy.. lol..

http://www.classic-pc-games.com/pc/role_playing/system_shock_2.html

You'll have to fill out an irritating survey to download it though, but it is welll worth your time!

And the best part is... Its 100% FREE !!!!!
  • Wow, what an awesome site.

I was scrolling along looking at the top 100 games and I was thinking, "wonder if they'll have sim tower". And there it is. =DD

Oh wow, it even has the sequel yoot tower listed in the top 100.

Oh gebus, it even has aladdin. That was one of my top megadrive games.
  • Hehe, No prob, this tiny contribution is the least I can do to help out this community! ^_^
  • Kyuuzo said:
    Whats up everyone? I'm just chillin here playing some System Shock 2, After watching the latest episode I had to get it, and I must say, The game is fricken awesome! Hehe.. Anyways.. Hehe, just wanted to thank ya'll for introducing me to such a great game.. and Thanks for being awesome!!! Hehe..

Party hard!!

Hey man, welcome to NooBTooB's forums! You're welcome for the game, it's one of my all time favorites, even if it makes me cry like a little girl.

We'll have new retro games to suggest every week, and feel free to chip in with games you think we should try out.
  • Hehe, will do!
  • The game is awesome but it cares the shit out of me.
  • You just spend the last 4 hours playing System Shock?
  • nope only about 2
  • Hehe.. I've been playing since roughly 5 pm.. and its 11 pm now.. I've gotten past the whole scary thing.. lol.. Now i'm just goin crazy cause i can't find this one friggin chemical!! Hehe.. We need to get a multiplayer game up and try it out.. hehe.
  • wen i try this game i dnt get any sound anbody else have this problem
  • I'm up for multiplayer.
  • wats ur ip
  • can somebody help me i got the sound but now it says "ERROR Direct3d device driver does not accuratly report texture memory usage"

"contact your 3d accelerator vendor for updated drivers" :(
  • o_o No idea about that stuff. Maybe if you quit and played Metal Slug with me for a while it'll all be better?
  • i got it working now want to play muti

and do you have msn?
  • neomaster said:
    wen i try this game i dnt get any sound anbody else have this problem

After you run the Winace program, and unzip all the files, Run the Oggsetup.exe.. This will make your sound work.

And sloth, In order to play multiplayer you have to download a program called Hamachi, which creates a private network.. This is the only way i think its possible to get multiplayer to work.. without the patch.. Considering The patch is impossible to install with this downloaded version of SS2.. And by the way.. Do you have an Instant Messenger? That would make things soo much easier.
  • ok ive got it fixed
  • Whats your MSN address?
  • [email]neomaster2005@gmail.com[/email]

and i already have hamachi
  • Aight man... I added you.. Just waiting for you to accept it!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week