What do you think of the NooBTooB layout?
  • My mother called this layout ugly.

... =(
  • I don't really care since I get to talk to fellow NoobToobers regardless of layout.
  • who cares as long as we all have a laugh.
  • Its alright, and I voted good, but it could be better. I was wondering if you could have it so you can change the forum colors custom your liking. Other then that, no problem.
  • It's good, not too many colours to make it distracting, and its really simple. My only problem is that there isn't a second nav bar at the bottom of each thread, you have to press, back to top to get out quickly to the main page.
  • i find the layout to be simple and straight forward to use,no problems with that,but,whats with the colour scheme?its like ya wiped snot on everything!
  • Simply the best looking forum i ever saw. :)
  • I'm a big fan of the layout, and I'd like us to make the main Noobtoob page look more like it, personally.

Neither Yuzo or I have any design skills, and I think sloth has done a great job giving us all a cool place to hang out.
  • tobin said:
    I'm a big fan of the layout, and I'd like us to make the main Noobtoob page look more like it, personally.

Neither Yuzo or I have any design skills, and I think sloth has done a great job giving us all a cool place to hang out.

Wha would be really great is a web design for the website that actually looks a little bit like the one from the forums.
  • That's what he just said...
  • i find that the layout is pretty good but im currently a noobtoob noob and im extremely overwhelmed and still need some time to figure out how everything works and what everysingle button does.....but once i get use to it i think ill grow to love it
  • And a new Dig Dug appears... Haha :P

But yes, the current layout is good and its changing for the better. I'm still learning everything too. :wink:
  • i like the current layout
  • ax4ox said:
    i find that the layout is pretty good but im currently a noobtoob noob and im extremely overwhelmed and still need some time to figure out how everything works and what everysingle button does.....but once i get use to it i think ill grow to love it

Heh, Your feedback is appreciated. Event thought thread is old. If you need any help figure out where things are feel free to PM any moderator or Admin and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
  • I think the layout is pretty good but I still don't know how to get a picture of my gamer tag next to my name. Any help, or suggestions?
  • i personally like it alot but wish i could get to my profile without going to the community page first.
  • WalkerXOM said:
    i personally like it alot but wish i could get to my profile without going to the community page first.

Woooahhhh necropost.
  • Wow, this thread is back from the old layout days.

Um... I like the layout (although I still don't get the red/rust). :P
  • I have to admit that when I first came here I hated it. Now that I have been here a while, I wish every other forum that I have contributed to had a layout as smooth as this one. I love it.

There is only one thing that I request: Currently, it appears that I can only do a search in one of the forums at a time (i.e. User Generated Content, or Off-Topic Discussion, etc). I would like the ability to do a search on ALL of the forums at once. Sometimes I will remember a thread (and a unique phrase used in that thread), but forget which forum it is in. It's frustrating to have to go through each forum trying to find it when a site-wide search would do the trick.

If I am missing something there, let me know. I could be just overlooking the functionality that I seek.

thebgbb
  • thebgbb said:
    There is only one thing that I request: Currently, it appears that I can only do a search in one of the forums at a time (i.e. User Generated Content, or Off-Topic Discussion, etc). I would like the ability to do a search on ALL of the forums at once. Sometimes I will remember a thread (and a unique phrase used in that thread), but forget which forum it is in. It's frustrating to have to go through each forum trying to find it when a site-wide search would do the trick.

If I am missing something there, let me know. I could be just overlooking the functionality that I seek.

thebgbb

Isn't there an option at the red navigation bar where it says Search Forums? I think if you leave it alone and just type what you want, it'll generally search on every forum for you.
  • I like the layout, but it would be better if it filled a little more of the screen instead of only half of it. (It might be a little less actually)
  • its cool standard setup im down with it but yea the colors could use a lil style like some texture like idk like noobtoob print in the backround kinda faded out? or give a list of the people who make all this possible and make that a background faded too the color should be a green it stand out better and yet still not pop out the same or lighter green thats on the info bar thats all and thats my 2 cents

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week