Posting Date Schedule Change (for next two weeks)
  • Hey all,

Tobin and I got hit with some nasty bug going around and are MIA for the first few days this week. Hopefully we should be better by Wednesday so we can record and post on Friday.

And then I'm in Vegas from Fri-Tues for the Air Hockey World Championships, so it's likely we'll record on Wednesday and post on Friday next week as well.

Just a heads up to stem the "it's wednesday where's my fucking noobtoob!" posts :).

Yw
  • Word, I've been sick as a dog.

On the plus side, that allowed me to beat God of War 2 this weekend, which means Yuzo owes each and every one of you $5.
  • tobin said:
    Yuzo owes each and every one of you $5.

cheque or postal order only please :D

lol, well hope you guys get well soon, need my weekly fix
  • i no how it is tobin im sick as well
  • yuzo said:

And then I'm in Vegas from Fri-Tues for the Air Hockey World Championships, so it's likely we'll record on Wednesday and post on Friday next week as well.

HOORAY FOR AIRHOCKEY!

.... actually WTF YUZO?
  • I have good news. You are now allowed to lie in bed and play games. It's all you can do...unless you're as sick as I was this month. Lying there in my own sweat, feverishly suffering, and not wanting to do ANYTHING. Totally sucks. You know you've got it bad when you can't lie still and play a game because you're in hell.
  • Air Hockey World Championships

LOL, wtf???
  • yuzo said:

Man, make sure you take some pics for us! I want to see what the world air hockey pros look like :P I also want to see a pic of you with a giant-ass trophy afterwards!
  • pinman said:
    Man, make sure you take some pics for us! I want to see what the world air hockey pros look like :P I also want to see a pic of you with a giant-ass trophy afterwards!

Heh, will do, though I wouldn't hold out for a trophy -- there's people that are _far_ better than I competing. I only took 26th last year and I haven't played at all since then so I'm pretty rusty. As for how they look, well, it isn't like a Magic: The Gathering convention, but at the same time they don't need to be physically fit to succeed (it's mostly a reflex/mind game). It'd be kind of like the guys you see on world series of poker.

Yw
  • Good luck Yuzo and get better soon tobin
    Anyways Cya

P.S. Short but sweet
  • yuzo said:
    Hey all,

Tobin and I got hit with some nasty bug going around and are MIA for the first few days this week. Hopefully we should be better by Wednesday so we can record and post on Friday.

Just a heads up to stem the "it's wednesday where's my fucking noobtoob!" posts :).

Yw

YEAH im in vegas i live in vegas :)
    and feel better tobin
  • Thanks guys.

It's looking like we'll try to post the new ep on Friday. Sorry for the delay, it's been a crazy ass week!

I'm still pretty stuffed up. I apologize in advance if I sound nasal and snuffly on the podcast this week. I'll get drunk so I don't mind it so much. Heh.
  • raskit said:
    Air Hockey World Championships

LOL, wtf???

Come on guys you know Yuzo's doing this cause theres achievements somewhere in this tourney :P
  • tobin said:
    Thanks guys.

It's looking like we'll try to post the new ep on Friday. Sorry for the delay, it's been a crazy ass week!

I'm still pretty stuffed up. I apologize in advance if I sound nasal and snuffly on the podcast this week. I'll get drunk so I don't mind it so much. Heh.

Honestly, we don't care about gaming... We just like to see both of you getting drunk... :lol:
  • I donno, it would be funny to see Tobin drunk, but I do care about gaming as well (which if what got me into this stuff). The only thing I'm pissed about was not being able to see the show even though you two are busy. I finally found out that the podcasts are every Wednesday (cause Iv had to catch up on all the old ones), so I was checking online throughout the day today and I finally just say this. Now we all have to wait two more days...
  • Damn, that sucks. Hope you guys get better soon.
  • ATheiss said:
    I donno, it would be funny to see Tobin drunk

What do you mean, you think he's sober during the podcasts? :)

edit: BTW, we weren't able to record tonight due to some real life plans, but definitely will record tomorrow. Hope to have the ep up by Friday but might slip to the weekend depending on availability and timing of Range and Tobin since I'll be in Vegas.. Just a heads up!

(also, call in with voicemails!)

Yw
  • w00t, we finally recorded tonight, lots of great stuff. We had six games we've been playing, and six upcoming games to talk about, so it's really game heavy. Hopefully should be up Friday/Saturday so keep your eyes peeled on your RSS readers/itunes feed :). We're still both kinda sick so there's a lot of coughing and hacking going on, so hopefully it's not too annoying (esp. on the audio version).

Yw - I really hope our intro gag turns out ok.. though I'm worried only half of you will get it :)
  • I just hope i can listen to it before going to sleep! :D
  • lol i wa hoping that but its 1 am now so am goin to bed if its not up in 30 min
  • last episode should be called where is episode 36
  • gibsonc22 said:
    last episode should be called where is episode 36

:lol:
  • Heh, yeah, I know.

Yuzo is in Vegas and I'm stuck doing all the work myself. I've got the video encoding right now, and I'm writing the copy for the website and the forums. The audio is all finished, thanks to Range. So the whole thing will be going up right now.

Sorry for the delay!
  • I'm still waitin for the episode upin wasington and its 3:00 I guess right now takes more then an hour. :roll:
  • Here4TheChips said:
    I'm still waitin for the episode upin wasington and its 3:00 I guess right now takes more then an hour. :roll:

Dude u posted this like 8 mins after he posted his comment, give it a break itll be done when its done. NoobToob Rocks biaches
  • Cridec said:
    [quote=Here4TheChips]I'm still waitin for the episode upin wasington and its 3:00 I guess right now takes more then an hour. :roll:

Dude u posted this like 8 mins after he posted his comment, give it a break itll be done when its done. NoobToob Rocks biaches[/quote]

Yes its comeing out soon chill

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week