Eastman - Shadow of the Colossus Review
  • My review of Shadow of the Colossus. After this I'm going to start to review newer games, good or bad. Most likely I will start with COD4 because I have it.

• nice one dude your video was very good to watch i loved this game too so if anyone hasnt played is yet i would advise to go get it a little constructive criticism there was about a min where you didnt talk and i was left thinking whats going on :P but thats very minor

so great review east man and people should pick up this game
  • Yeah I know about the gaps of me talking, I'm still new to this and will get better at it. I will in my next review try to have some criticism and such.
  • I like your review style! The way you dive into the atmosphere and emotional response is nice and rare in reviews. The only advice I would give is try to get your facts down, being unsure about the release date doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the listener. Also, the long pauses are a little annoying. Finally, I felt perhaps some comments about sound and replay value would have been nice additions.

I think with some editing out of the long silent stretches you could have all this info in 3-4 minutes instead of the longer video here.
  • Thank you for the comments! as I mentioned before, I will try to do much better on the next review. I will take everything into consideration.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week