NooBTooB Intro 1.5
  • I just got Evolution and I wanted to try it out on a tutorial on Video Copilot, so hate me for it.
    I AM currently making a unique intro for NoobToob, it'll just be a while till I release it.
    Tobin, feel free to use this intro.
    -----------
    Made in under 1.30HR
    Set a new record for myself.
    -----------
    Also, I don't really like the colors and how they mix, I'll fix it if its REALLY bothering you (I'm talking OCD bothering you.)
    and Also, I'm hating how its 5 seconds long.
    I guess I'll save Tobin the trouble and add "If you like NooBTooB, please subscribe" ;)

anyway, without further ado, here it is in Mediafire NON-HD format
    Mediafire

YouTube:

EDIT: Also, I just noticed, after playback, that theres a weird black border around the edges around the video, I'll fix that.
    also, the quality is okay.
    I could make it HD for teh noobtoobz on PS3's and 360z...which I will.

EDIT 2: http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2401/noobtoobfinal1on8.png
    I took some user critiques and used them together to make this new one. Shall it replace the old one? You Tell me.

INTRO 2 EDIT:

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?5gmgunymxtp

did it.
    also, if you cant see the little white words at the bottom, its not my fault. It's YouTube's Compression =\
    [/b]
  • I love it! Once again Kreepman you have created a quality piece for the noobtoob army.
    Noobie for you!
  • ultimatecott said:
    I love it! Once again Kreepman you have created a quality piece for the noobtoob army.
    Noobie for you!

yay, ty :D
  • Very professional.
  • Once again, going above and beyond the call of duty. Spending this much time and effort on something just for noobtoob is amazing, noobie for you!
  • thank you!

Your comments are very appreaciatied!
    It makes the hard work worth it!
  • I wasn't really a fan of the first one (don't like change) but I do prefer the first one, to this Intro.
  • ExmasCarroll said:
    I wasn't really a fan of the first one (don't like change) but I do prefer the first one, to this Intro.

its cool. 8)
    anything you don't like about it?
  • I'm not sure, I think it might be the colours.

While I'm no expert, I think a black background with a slightly brighter green and a brighter blue colour scheme might work better (to better suit the Noobtoob logo)
  • ExmasCarroll said:
    I'm not sure, I think it might be the colours.

While I'm no expert, I think a black background with a slightly brighter green and a brighter blue colour scheme might work better (to better suit the Noobtoob logo)

Will do sir!

I'll screen cap and post up here to see what people think.
  • Hey, appreciate the effort...but this looks a little too much like Gamepot's intros and stuff. I dunno, might be a stupid complaint.
  • demiveeman said:
    Hey, appreciate the effort...but this looks a little too much like Gamepot's intros and stuff. I dunno, might be a stupid complaint.

gamespot has an intro :shock: ?
  • use the real noobtoob logo instead of the text and i think you got something there :)
  • Ecaftar said:
    use the real noobtoob logo instead of the text and i think you got something there :)

thats a good idea, sir.
    I will use and screen cap and see what the community thinks. 8)

----
    EDIT: I just edited it, so screen cap:

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2401/noobtoobfinal1on8.png

tell me what you think.
  • Nice work Kreepman, i'm not sure if it's better than the current one that's being used, but it's very good none the less, better than anything I could do as far as editing goes.
  • I actually love this new intro. If you take the logo that you have in the screen cap and animate it I think it would be badass.
    +1 for you man!
  • Possibly just make the NoobToob logo smaller, so that it fits inside the box behind it.

Just a suggestion :)
  • Wow thats really good. I think using the NooBTooB pic would make it better, but then again i couldn't do owt like this >_>
  • Props, Kreepman. I've decided to throw my hat into the ring on this too.

I just used a video editor for the first time tonight :shock: , 2 hours of figuring it all out and playing around and I came up with this.

LOL, at least I had fun making it. :P
  • WhoIsPootieTang? said:
    Props, Kreepman. I've decided to throw my hat into the ring on this too.

I just used a video editor for the first time tonight :shock: , 2 hours of figuring it all out and playing around and I came up with this.

LOL, at least I had fun making it. :P

Nice! Did you use Windows Movie Maker, cuz, that seems like a transition from it XD

did it.
    also, if you cant see the little white words at the bottom, its not my fault. It's YouTube's Compression =\
  • Cool design :) although I prefer the contemporary feel of the original.
  • raskit said:
    Cool design :) although I prefer the contemporary feel of the original.

no prob, and thanks 8)
  • Kreepman said:

Nice! Did you use Windows Movie Maker, cuz, that seems like a transition from it XD

Good catch on that one. 8)

I do like your new intro, although if I had to choose between the original and the new one. I'd stick with the original.

On a side note, I think I will continue to make these little clips, as they are extremly fun to create and edit. Adobe must be nice though :P
  • I actually think that the new one is better with the Whole NooBTooB logo and all, but the last one said more to people who are watching the podcast. Maybe add some more text or something?
  • THe IRoN SHaFT said:
    I actually think that the new one is better with the Whole NooBTooB logo and all, but the last one said more to people who are watching the podcast. Maybe add some more text or something?

what kind of text are you thinking of?
  • hmmmm that's good, but is there anyway you can make the NoobToob logo in 3D, rather than it being a 2D logo stuck to a 3D block?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week