ajconst's 60 second reviews#2
  • This time I take a look at Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the Xbox 360

Sorry for the bad camera and audio working on that.

My next Review is going to be Zoo Tycoon 2
  • Hey ajconst, nice review. While maybe not in league with cowlaunchers i do love the amount of enthusiam your putting into these.

Only compaint i had was that when you started comparing the game to the X-men legends series that you might have spent a bit too long describing them games

otherwise good work and i look forward to seeing you improve even more as you release more
  • nevets said:
    Hey ajconst, nice review. While maybe not in league with cowlaunchers i do love the amount of enthusiam your putting into these.

Only compaint i had was that when you started comparing the game to the X-men legends series that you might have spent a bit too long describing them games

otherwise good work and i look forward to seeing you improve even more as you release more
    thanks for the feedback I really appriciate it
  • My friend gave me his new mic so the sound quality of my reviews should improve I need a new camera but im not sure if the picture quality is so bad i need to rush and get one right away tell me if I need to get a new camera right away and please post what you thought of the review and post ceative critsim tell me what i need to work on
  • sounds good, my friend was gonna let me borrow it this week so now i am actually lookin forward 2 it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week