ajconst's 60 second reviews#1

• Hey sorry for the bad camera and i have to hold a mic im working on that and now you can get this game for $29.99 I got it a while ago for $50 so it is cheaper now if you want to pick it up

Next review is going to be Marvel Ultimate Allilance
  • Again with the smooth moves aj!
    Nice work on your reviews - you are getting better and better at your dialog and delivery with each review you do. I would recommend getting the Cannon SD1000 so you can tell us how lame Sim City has become in this latest installment with some quality video.
    I loved sim city 1 where I played it back on the SNES and the PC. Sim City 3000 blew me away with everything you could do and it was such a pretty game. I didn't get around to Sim City 4, but it sounds like that is where the mountain stops (based on your review).
    Thanks again AJconst and keep the great reviews coming! Everyone go rate Aj's video on youtube so he can get some more exposure.
  • Thanks Locke for the feedback im going to check out the camera and I just made another review and im posting it up soon
  • Also make sure you find another way to record the sound so there aren't as many pops. I'd recommend a headset mic if you can, or just use the built in camera mic when you get one.

We wanted to show this on ep 85 but the sound quality made it so we really couldn't. Good enthusiasm though!

Yw
  • Haha - I liked the ending.

I know you already stated that your working on getting a new mic, but it really does sound bad.

As for the game - i've only played one Sim City, and that was years ago on the Super Nintendo, I enjoyed it a lot, but I don't think i'd pick another Sim City up.
  • yuzo said:
    Also make sure you find another way to record the sound so there aren't as many pops. I'd recommend a headset mic if you can, or just use the built in camera mic when you get one.

We wanted to show this on ep 85 but the sound quality made it so we really couldn't. Good enthusiasm though!

Yw
    Thanks I might be able to get a headset mic then the camera im going to have weekly reviews

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week