Official WarioWare: Smooth Moves Thread
  • Stealing an idea from NeoGAF, I'd like to create a new post for any games we'll potentially talk about next episode so we can generate some discussion and ideas.

Post here if you've bought/played it yet, impressions, etc. Anything insightful may make it into the next ep :)
  • I tried Warioware DS. Was not amused. The graphics weren't my taste, the 4 second microgames ... incredibly lame.

The commercials make it look really good, but nintendo wii commercials are generally bs. (exaggerated arm waving) I'm really skeptical about this game. The whole ass shaking and spanking thing... Whoa. That + alcohol + friends = awesome. But... Hm. =/
  • I got the game the day it came out and its good but the controls could do with some more work. on some of the games i have to do the same action 2 or 3 times before it happens on screen and when you only have one life left its not helpful. but all-in-all its a good game with some fun multiplayer modes.
  • Gaffacharge said:
    I got the game the day it came out and its good but the controls could do with some more work. on some of the games i have to do the same action 2 or 3 times before it happens on screen and when you only have one life left its not helpful. but all-in-all its a good game with some fun multiplayer modes.

Yeah, it's better than Wii Sports Boxing at least, but there are definitely some issues with the Wiimote. I've noticed the biggest problem is depth. I can move back and forth just fine but moving the remote forward and backwards rarely works like it should.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week