Listener Homework: Dumbest Thing Said in a Store?
  • i know this topic is a bit old but its so funny and i had to say this..

*Little Kid holding Left 4 dead, dead space and resident evil 5*

MUM: Can my son get any of these games on wii?

i lol'd so hard
  • Jizzle said:
    i know this topic is a bit old but its so funny and i had to say this..

*Little Kid holding Left 4 dead, dead space and resident evil 5*

MUM: Can my son get any of these games on wii?

i lol'd so hard

Was it answered with "Yes"?
    [spoiler:614205af41]image[/spoiler:614205af41]
  • I used to work at a dollar store here in town, and I had a customer come in wanting a refund. He gives me a dog collar and a receipt that shows he paid fifty eight cents for it, that's bad enough but he bought it somewhere else and I couldn't give him a refund. So what does he do? Waits almost an hour for my manager to come back, who then tells him the same thing I did. The store he bought it at was only 2 blocks away too.
  • Now this is what I call quality entertainment on the shitter.

Anyways, I was at a Gamestop and there was a mentally challenged guy going through every game they had on the shelf for the 360. He pulled out Assassins Creed and asked if it was good. The employee grabbed it out of his hand, threw it across the store and yelled "F**K NO!"
  • Uh I remember I was at gamestop with my ex, we took some scary ass games, aka Crimson Butterfly series, and while he was paying for it I was like " Imma scare the living s**t out of you when you will be playing that at night... just so you know..." Then I looked at all the toys around at the cash-desk and shouted " OH *F**K I WANT A YOSHI "... I was joking obviously, but the cashier looked at the games, looked at my ex, looked at me, and then said " riiight... that will be 29,99. " I must have looked retarded at the time. x)
  • Friend at Work: Hello Maam (Policy he has to follow)
    Lady: Hello sir my laptop is broken
    Friend at Work: Okay Maam whats wrong with it?
    Lady: Its broken...
    Friend at Work: *In Head* Fuck my life
  • In a GameStop, somewhere in Ireland.......a LONG time ago....

Me: Hi, do you have any GameCube games?
    Employee: Right, is that for the Xbox?
    Me: *Sighs*

And I walk off.
  • I worked in electronics at a small town Walmart for a while so i've heard quite a few good ones

Sadly i heard this one more than once...
    Customer: Do you have Mario on Playstation 2?

and another time
    Customer: What would you recomend for a 12 year old boy?
    Me: (thinking...the lego games, harry potter, madden...there wasn't much in the case i was looking at)
    Customer (before i said anything): He already has Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto
    Me: (thinking... what?) :?
  • Walk up to counter with a copy of Ninja Bread Man (Because I fall for peer pressure alot DONT YOU JUDGE ME).
    Sales rep: Oh this is a great game, we rated it one of our best!
    Me: O RLY, online it says that GameStop gave it a 2.6 review?
    Sales rep: Non the less its still a great game.
    Me: It also got a 21 out of 100 from metacritic?
    Sales rep:...........
  • "I would never buy a DS, the iPod Touch has better games then it and better graphics."

lol.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week