NTA Roll Out - Locke's new noobtoob song

• Locke has done it once again, with a musical masterpiece he has called "Roll out". This time instead of sensitive singer songwriting, he busts out with urban flava, like only a white Canadian boy can.
    One word - ridiculous.
    Enjoy.

P.S. - Lyrics will be up on the wiki soon if you can't understand my mad raps.
  • I never realized how badass and streetwise you were, ya heard!

Yo Yo Yo, from those mean streets of Alberta, with graffiti on his igloo...it's MC Locke in DA HOUSE!!!

-Ray
  • wow, you really put effort in this one. Great job Locke, and i hope to see more!
  • Fucking fantastic!

*waits for a NoobToob OST CD*

:D
  • Oh god, did you really need to do the motion for the 'blow your load' line? That's going to be a Shoop Contest in it's own right, isn't it? ._.

Great song, though XD
  • Bang up job Locke! My wife keeps saying she's been drafted into the noobtoob army :)

We stuck a link on the front page as well which we'll be doing with all of the NT Presents stuff from now on, so hopefully we'll make sure this vid gets a lot of views!

Yw
  • lol that's awesome! ^_^ I prefer your first one though. Never stop making these! 0.0
  • That was pure awesomeness! NTA for life - word.
  • OH ... MY ... GOD.

LMAO! That deserves a noobie for the HUGE BALLS it took to make and post that.
  • Locke, that was fucking epic. Great job!
  • I am in awe.
    I totally want to do the remix. The people NEED it.

It's like you wrote that song just for me!!! MY ass got drafted! But how did you know my mom bought me my Wii? And how did you know Gwenster made me shoot my load? err... I, ah, I should go.
  • Awesome stuff Locke! Noobie for you!
  • LMAO that was brilliant. Gs UP. YEAH DIG?
  • Canadian Pride for Locke!
    Unreal is the only thing i can think of that puts my feelings in writing.
    UN-FUCKING-REAL!
  • Thanks for listening and for all the great feedback everyone!
    #29 top rated on Entertainment - thanks for the help team! NTA ftw!
    It is inspiring to see everyone enjoying my work - I do this for everyone here and I will continue to bring the funk.
  • that was fucking awesome and am black i should know :wink:
  • hp1703 said:
    I am in awe.
    I totally want to do the remix. The people NEED it.

It's like you wrote that song just for me!!! MY ass got drafted! But how did you know my mom bought me my Wii? And how did you know Gwenster made me shoot my load? err... I, ah, I should go.
    fuck you, that shit is MINE. Locke, could you send me the vocals without the beat?
  • nice vid :)
  • 0_0... A genre for every occasion. Keep on making these. Why not try abit of classic rock xD
  • Locke makes the most epic user generated content. The only negative I can see in this video is that he's got his shirt on. What happened to noobies for boobies dammit?

But yeah, thanks for putting a smile on my face and motivating me to do stuff. <3
  • Yeah noobie for the rap.
    that was awesome, good work locke!
  • It's pretty obvious that Locke isn't Canadian. There's no such thing as a gangsta Canadian.
  • That was pretty badd ass locke..
  • Gameshark said:
    It's pretty obvious that Locke isn't Canadian. There's no such thing as a gangsta Canadian.

That's because Locke killed them all. He deflects bullets with his tie and even the lightest touch from his headband whip is enough to put a man in hospital for two weeks.
  • Magenta said:
    [quote=Gameshark]It's pretty obvious that Locke isn't Canadian. There's no such thing as a gangsta Canadian.

That's because Locke killed them all. He deflects bullets with his tie and even the lightest touch from his headband whip is enough to put a man in hospital for two weeks.[/quote]
    INCORRECT! Locke actually comes from a long line of rapping Canadians. Gentleman, I give you exhibit A:

Snow ftw!
    Fun Fact! Snow borrowed a lot of his shirts from Locke!
  • Damn i feel old, Snow FTW!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week