UGC: Jam Enslaver Reviews #03!
  • This week Jam covers the classic Golden Axe, and unfortunately it doesn't fare very well compared to other side scrolling brawlers like Streets of Rage. Make sure you click through and give him a rating, and leave any comments you may have.

Yw
  • I love these and have no problem watching them all again. I swear I could listen to you talk about any game for hours Jam. It must be the accent.

I hope you are making new ones. Don't make me come over there and take your Mass Effect away. :D

-Ray
  • woot that was cool :D thanks yuzo for posting and if ya reading this fam enslaver well done :D i really enjoyed ur vid
    keep up the good work people
  • I liked the old NoobToob Presents better :P
  • pocketmego said:
    I love these and have no problem watching them all again. I swear I could listen to you talk about any game for hours Jam. It must be the accent.
    I feel the same with and I bet others as well. Great Job Jam and his humor is pretty dam hilarious too.
  • Because everything I say is true and should be treated as law:
    Jam you are still, and always will be amazing - thank you for your great reviews and I insist that you make it your full time job churning out reviews. However, you are only allowed to review retro games - that is the catch.

Keep up the great work!
  • That was a good review. I love it when people review a game and do detailed comparisons and talk about the gameplay differences; he knows how to cut together gameplay clips too. Nice job.
  • *guitar licks* exelent *more guitar licks*
    keep it up

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week