UGC: Jam Enslaver Reviews #02!
  • Here's week 2 of our first foray into user generated content! This week he reviews Bomberman '93. Give it a gander and make sure you rate the video with 5 stars on Jam's.. um.. well, somewhere.

(I kinda wish Jam spent a little more time making fun of Act Zero. so much good material there :) )

Yw
  • Good stuff Jam, as always.

But yeah, you should have ripped into Act Zero :)
  • To be honest I've never played Act Zero and was only going on its reputation so taking the piss out of it was a bit of a cheap shot.
  • Looks like Yuzo and Tobin have some competition.
  • I watched this review 1 month ago so why are you posting this now and not his more recent review DE. This is a realy funny review 5 stars.
  • Yay! Can't comment too much as I already watched Jam's review of Bomberman a month ago :)
  • On my own channel my videos only get a couple of hundred views, whereas on the NooBTooB channel with it's existing subscription base they can easily get into the thousands. It's just a case of trying to reach as many people as possible, so aplogies to those who have already seen them.
  • blackhawk570 said:
    Looks like Yuzo and Tobin have some competition.

no way, they work together :D

Jam awesome review again :) Keep reviewing those games and I'll be watchin'em
  • Is anybody else having problems watching it on the actual youtube "Noobtoob presents..." page? I can only get the intro (first 9 seconds).
  • Doesn't sonikdude create UGC?
  • He sort of has his own thing going from the looks of it. The guy is a fucking machine -- churns out 2-3 videos a day.

Yw
  • Wow. This is an excellent review.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week