• ok here are my fve ps1 RPG's

Brave Fencer Musashi
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Threads of Fate
    Alundra 2
  • FF 7 (First PS game, loved it)
    FF 9 (Vivi rocked)
    FF 8 (Cool weapon, gun/sword)
    I pretty boring list but the FF series were the only RPG games i played on the PS, if its a final fantasy game ill play it except tactics had turn based grid games, i just find them slow and annoying.
  • Brave Fencer Musashi was an RPG?... I remember it being more... action platformy. Maybe I'm thinking of something else...

Anyway, aside from all the ones already listed I'll just get one of my favorites in here since NO ONE mentioned it. (Why? :( ) Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. I actually spent the $90 for the collectors edition and... I loved it. I still have the Making of CD, the OST, the art book and the pendant somewhere... sadly, I lost the game. Only one person mentioned Suikoden I/II too. You people depress me.
  • tbonezready4u said:
    ok here are my fve ps1 RPG's

wow someone else played Grandia, it was a really amazing game and I loved the combat system in that game. Grandia 2 on the PS2 was great as well.

as for PS1 rpgs I don't really have anymore to add because they have all been said. Digimon world the original was great and I clocked over 100 hours on that. Monster Rancher was amazing as well. There was this really unique system where you could create a monster from another disc that you had. I used tons of my parent's music CDs to create monsters. Awesome memories. The PS1 final fantasys as well, Alundra, Alundra 2, Legend of Dragoon and Vagrant story
  • my favorite ps1 rpg is a lesser known one, Guardians Crusade, I'm considering doing a review for it.

[spoiler:3f5d05d9d3][/spoiler:3f5d05d9d3]
  • Edge said:
    Brave Fencer Musashi was an RPG?... I remember it being more... action platformy. Maybe I'm thinking of something else...

It had stats and a decent focus on story.
  • Maxim said:
    [quote=Edge]Brave Fencer Musashi was an RPG?... I remember it being more... action platformy. Maybe I'm thinking of something else...

It had stats and a decent focus on story.[/quote]

You could lvl up all of your stats by contiinually using em, and you found and used special armor (ABILTIES) to compleste the story. Really just a (great imo) zelda clone with nice voice acting, hp/mana, and a freakin awesome soundtrack.

EDIT: OMFG @ GUARDIANS CRUSADE

THAT FUCKING PIGGIE WAS THE WORST ALLY EVER (name was baby or something right?)

as for my favourite 3, id say

FF8
    Chrono Cross
    Legend Of Legaia

not that ive touched those games in a while, maybe they all suck now :D
  • fRAWRst said:

EDIT: OMFG @ GUARDIANS CRUSADE

THAT FUCKING PIGGIE WAS THE WORST ALLY EVER (name was baby or something right?)

he really was a pain as he always ended up attacking me or ignoring my commands, but still its my favorite rpg, and yes his name was baby tho you could change it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week