UGC: Jam Enslaver Reviews #01!
  • Hey all,

Waaaay back in the day (March) I posted a long thread about incorporating user generated content into the show:

http://noobtoob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=642

This was probably too early for its time, but I believe now we've got the community to fulfill that vision.

We're starting up a new feature for the Youtube channel where we're featuring the best in user generated content from the NooBTooB army. As some of you may have seen, one of our esteemed moderators, Jam Enslaver, has started doing some mini reviews of games. We've been so impressed with the quality that we figured the rest of the NTA would love to see it as well.

Here's the first entry in our user generated content videos, Jam Enslaver Reviews #001!

Much thanks to Jam for putting these together. We're delighted to be able to show them to our existing subscribers. With luck, we'll be able to find more talented videographers in the NooBTooB army and make a regular thing out of this.

Yw
  • Awsome review pretty funny too. me and a friend just started a fake game review video site. We are working on the first video made the opening title screen but thats about it( finals week) probably wont work on it again till after this week of school. Hopefully it will be good who knows. But bake to what i was saying this is one of my favorite game reviews. Props Jam enslaver since I dont have noobies yet heres a pat on the back.
  • I like the new direction noobtoob is going, like you said noobtoob is a culture not a podcast.
    Props to Jam for the review :) I love the Jam Bottle with the whip :D
    "It's like boob" :D
  • Hehe. It actually says "It's like boo!" but your way is funnier.

Also, could someone who saw the video first time round let me know if this video is running at a lower frame rate than in the original version. I swear the movement is less smooth, but maybe it's just me.
  • Although I've already seen Jam's SoR 2 review, i'd like to give some feedback on the new feature. Personally, I think it's a great idea, involving the community in a way like this is really awesome and will get better every week hopefully, things like this make NT unique from other gaming-podcast.

(Jam, just watched your Halo review..nice work :) )
  • Yeah this is an awesome idea.
    Jam way to go on the review not too short and not too long, i have this game on my VC and i really love it.
    Makes me want to review a game now......
  • Jam did a nice job reviewing this game kudos for you!
  • Jam Enslaver said:
    Also, could someone who saw the video first time round let me know if this video is running at a lower frame rate than in the original version. I swear the movement is less smooth, but maybe it's just me.

Hey Jam... I thought the same thing when I saw this review the second time around. The review seems 'slower' (for lack of a better term). I think what causes this feeling, however, is that your reviews have become tighter and you now pack more jammy goodness into the current reviews than you did before. The new reviews have 30% more Jam! But my guess is that it's just a feeling and not a technical issue.
  • Great review Jam, this game is awesome with 2 players.
  • Mhh i was planning to make a video with my review..
  • I enjoyed the review, felt like it was the same format as Gametrailer reviews, it had humor and the information. Good job my british friend!
  • aahah class it makes me sad that i dont yet have a 360 to spent my points on awsome games :P

anyways that was awsome and i feel that its a class way to go a whole community helping eachother out ect
    hope to see u at pennyarcade expo if i can get my drunken arse all the way there

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week