Episode #022 - 12/05/2006
  • New ep up, discuss here!
  • Good podcast as usual now. Had a ton of fun with you two, looking forward to more Gears action. Great times, and you guys didn't suck as bad as you say you did. And Philip Lee is heartbroken.
  • Guilty .. I was one of the noobs who said he`d show up but didnt .
    Blame my G/F for keeping me up way late , missed Yuzo by 20 minutes actually when I logged on .

Better luck next time , tough Rainbow 6 Vegas co-op sounds great with 4 players going trough the single player storyline .

Can you guys rent Wii games over there yet ?
    That would be a good use for your "Rent em all" cards :)

I wonder if they actually would rent you out Wiimotes with nunchucks .
    I mean those things cost freaking 60 bucks .
    Now you could buy your unit + 3 of em for 4 player party action but face it !
    How many times do you have 4 gamers in one room playing the same game ? Renting would be an ideal option but with all the wiimote bashing into HDTV`s causing massive damage ... i doubt blockbuster wants to go there.

Speaking of wiimote related damages any of you guys smashed in your furniture yet with em :D ?
  • Sunflower4000 said:
    Good podcast as usual now. Had a ton of fun with you two, looking forward to more Gears action. Great times, and you guys didn't suck as bad as you say you did. And Philip Lee is heartbroken.

Yeah man, it was a lot of fun, but you guys totally carried the team :). What with Tobin smoke grenade tagging people and me getting torque bowed constantly it's a wonder we even got like 30 minutes of in game play time. Heh, and I hope we weren't too hard on Philip -- there were so many rounds where he'd be the last guy left so he was doing pretty well for himself. He just needs to work on his sniping a bit more if he's gonna rely on it all the time :)

gwenster said:
    Guilty .. I was one of the noobs who said he`d show up but didnt .
    Blame my G/F for keeping me up way late , missed Yuzo by 20 minutes actually when I logged on .

Doh! Still, it's always a good excuse if there's a girl involved -- cause it's never a good idea to put gaming ahead of a girl :).

Can you guys rent Wii games over there yet ?
    That would be a good use for your "Rent em all" cards Smile

Yeah, but the selection is pretty lousy. I've been by my game rental place almost every day this week and they never have anything good in. I'd like to rent Excite Truck and spend a little more time with that, and maybe try out Red Steel and see if all the naysayers are right. Tobin's been messing with it and actually liking it.

Speaking of wiimote related damages any of you guys smashed in your furniture yet with em Very Happy ?

Heh not yet, but so far at work we've had one of the wrist straps break, one controller stolen (bastards!), and one get it's accelerometer stuck so we had to whack it good to get it working again.
  • yuzo said:
    Heh not yet, but so far at work we've had one of the wrist straps break, one controller stolen (bastards!), and one get it's accelerometer stuck so we had to whack it good to get it working again.

...o_o
  • Sunflower4000 said:
    Good podcast as usual now. Had a ton of fun with you two, looking forward to more Gears action. Great times, and you guys didn't suck as bad as you say you did. And Philip Lee is heartbroken.

Yeah that was definitely a blast. Are you planning on picking up Rainbow Six? I'm excited to try four person co-op.

• Yeah that was definitely a blast. Are you planning on picking up Rainbow Six? I'm excited to try four person co-op.

I would like to snag it and play with you guys. However, I'm bound by the whims of Gamefly, so let's hope it comes in a timely fashion.

In other news, I rented DOA Extreme 2 thinking I could grab a couple of achivements and see what's different from the first.

Boy, was I stupid! Remind me never to ignore your advice again, Tobin. Man...impossible. The rewards make me think of someone getting a free cookie...as long as they endure a taser shot. Blugh. So bad.
  • Hey guys,
    Another great show.
    I'm not sure why I got singled out, but with an unsympathetic non-gamer wife, and a 3 year-old...It's not easy.
    I would kill or die for some GOW action with you guys.
    Kill...or....die.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week