Kickle Cubicle
  • Everyone go play this. It's awesome you have to try it.
    Also if I could I'd be please to be the one to run this weekly.

[MOD: We try to reserve the actual Retro Gaming Club title for the real ones, please refrain from using it in threads]
  • Winsord said:

I guess you'll have to do something more than just. "Go play this game!"
  • Sorry guys

- I used an emulator :(

But I played it with a gamepad, so its all good.

That being said, the game is NUTS! Its simple, and basic, but I love it. Its kind of the type of game that has been copied and raped over the years. Its nice to see the original.
  • Emulation ftw! I download it later.
  • I played this game on my comp. and it was addicting I couldn't stop playing until dinner. The game is simplistic but its so fun. Definitly go and play it NOW!
  • ExmasCarroll said:
    [quote=Winsord]

I guess you'll have to do something more than just. "Go play this game!"[/quote]

Ya I made this one real quick I know but If I do this weekly I'll explain the game and it's awesomeness.
  • Hey Winsword--just a suggestion--but if you are going to make this a weekly thing, it would be nice if you also included links or places for noobtoobers to go to get/download the game. Don't just tell us to play it or why to play it, tell us where we can find it. I look forward to finally playing Kickle Cubicle, which is the game all the cool kids are talking about.
  • Nonono, we can't have rom links going about. Big no-no. If there's a legal application, that's fine, but any kind of rom-linking is so very outlawed. That being said, doesn't Gwenster to Retro Gaming Club? or Sloth? someone else? You can't just jack someone's shit...I'd smash on a fool if they took my Listener Homework ;p
  • I've made a NES rom disc for my Dreamcast just to play this >_> its pretty fun although I found myself playing Donkey Kong more xD.
  • Well If anyone doesn't have a nes or just can't find it use www.consoleclassix.com Download that you get all the nes game for free but it's all legal so no worries. Oh yeah you only have to download the thing itself but you don't need to download individual games. Go wild
  • Sorry Sunflower... I didn't mean to imply anything illegal. :oops: Yes yes yes, I'd never imply anything illegal.

Thanks, Winsord, for the legal free link. Exactly what I was looking for.
  • Am I the only one that needs a T-shirt that says "I'm going to Kickle you in the Cubicle!"
  • ExmasCarroll said:
    Am I the only one that needs a T-shirt that says "I'm going to Kickle you in the Cubicle!"

slight edit of yours i want 1 that says im going to kickle your cubicles
  • Mmmm Kickle Cubicle. Best retro game ever.
  • I have it on my PC and I play with my 360 controller.
  • Hmm, emulation has connotations of the script-kiddie population to me.. I suppose it is good for some things (like TAS for example) though to me emulation is not true gaming.
  • I just beat this with my girlfriend the other night. Fackin snowmen... anyway, i cannot reccomend this game enough. thanks noobtoob!!

oh, and which level did the semi-awesome hero get through for you? i had a few where lauren and i both had to try 5 times to get through..
  • I can finish this game like, REALLY quick now. I'm thinking about even recording me doing some sort of Speed-Run of it. I still think Adventures of LoLo is a better game. Still, Kickle Cubicle kicks your ass.
  • DyerGamer said:
    I just beat this with my girlfriend the other night. Fackin snowmen... anyway, i cannot reccomend this game enough. thanks noobtoob!!

oh, and which level did the semi-awesome hero get through for you? i had a few where lauren and i both had to try 5 times to get through..

I think it was the one with the spinning blades where you had to run to get to the end. It was the most reflex heavy level and he did it on the first try and almost died like 8 times. Very epic.

Yw
  • Believe it or not I acually still have the cartridge for this game!.
    I'll post a pick for proof when i get home as to avoid Shenenigans
  • This was one of the most funniest and awesome games I have played this year. XD
    KICKLE CUBICLE!
  • Well i'll give this a go, Through an emulator , but not just any old emulator , and emulator on the DS for the nes ahhh, DS portable Kickle Cubicle. Thats how you do it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week