NoobToob Street Team
  • Hah I just finally saw Mekko's "election Noobtoob postering".

Awesome work!
  • STREET TEAM SHOUT OUT:
    Sorry about the caps, but I didn't want to start another topic. But basically I am asking everyone to tell another friend (gamer preferably) to check out noob toob. Depending on how they like it, they should stick around and join the NoobToob Army. I'm saying this because we can pretty much double our population here if everyone tells 1 person. That isn't too hard to do, and I think that it is part of our duty as Noobtoobers to spread the word of Noobtoob. Tobin and Yuzo (and many others) put a great deal of time into the show, and there are many benefits of being a member here - so let's do our part and let ONE person know about Noobtoob before the end of November.
    -Thanks from your Street Team Captain
    P.S. - Get thinking of some sweet Christmas postering ideas.
  • i had put out a message over xbox live telling people aswell gotten a couple of my friends to join
  • I've recommended NooBTooB to a few of my friends recently - at least two of them have joined the forums; i gave them posters as well :)
  • Yeah! What the queen said!
  • Moley Queen said:
    I've recommended NooBTooB to a few of my friends recently - at least two of them have joined the forums; i gave them posters as well :)

Definitely worth the effort Moley Queen! You rock - now I just need everyone else to be as gung-ho as you are about the street team!
    Thanks for getting people to join up, much appreciated. Keep up the great work.
  • I will tell a few more friends, but my close friends game but are not hardcore gamers, they are very casual gamers. Other than Adrian, I will ask him the next time I see him.

I doubt he will find much time for NoobToob between School and Assassins Creed (360)
  • I sent out a mass message to all my xbox live friends and I told another of my gamer firends but he isn't a big forum fan.
    However he does watch the show and rates it on youtube.
  • I got at least 3 of my friends to watch noobtoob =D I think lol. Maybe only 2 of them are watching it though
  • IcIrIs said:
    I will tell a few more friends, but my close friends game but are not hardcore gamers, they are very casual gamers. Other than Adrian, I will ask him the next time I see him.

I doubt he will find much time for NoobToob between School and Assassins Creed (360)

Hey IcIrIs, that is the same deal with me - I have a very select few of hardcore gamer friends...whereas my close friends are also very casual gamers. The one that is a close friend and a hardcore gamer is in med school right now, so that is a bust.
    I'm surprised that he is even passing school with all the WoW he plays. Man, I don't want my doctor to have spent 25% of his medical school education in Azeroth.

Reaper2007 said:
    I sent out a mass message to all my xbox live friends and I told another of my gamer firends but he isn't a big forum fan.

That is awesome Reaper - as long as they are watching the show, subscribing, and RATING...it's all good and adds to the ranks of the NTA.

Mekko said:
    I got at least 3 of my friends to watch noobtoob =D I think lol. Maybe only 2 of them are watching it though

Mekko - you never cease to amaze me. Now get those 2 friends to tell a person and your job is done.
    Haha, but seriously thanks for getting the word out there and for all the postering across the pond.
  • Locke said:

[quote=Reaper2007]I sent out a mass message to all my xbox live friends and I told another of my gamer firends but he isn't a big forum fan.

That is awesome Reaper - as long as they are watching the show, subscribing, and RATING...it's all good and adds to the ranks of the NTA.

[/quote]

Yeah unfortunatly unless someone actually tells me that they are watching NoobToob i really have no idea if i did any good or not.
    However as long as im trying its all good.
    Do the same everyone.
    Just dont spam anyone cause we want noobtoob to be a good thing not something to piss you off
  • Woo, thanks for the plug WTF. It looks like people seem to be taking a liking to it pretty quickly, which is hard sometimes considering we're an hour long show. Most people see the length (like one of the guys mentioned) and then say screw it. I'm hoping the little stuff like our skits and such will be easier to swallow and lead people to give the full episodes a fair shake.

Yw
  • wtf lah* said:

Oh cool, are you the Eric who posted it?

That's awesome to see us getting some views on other forums, and having people get hooked on the 'Toob.

I only saw one jackass on there, saying that Ratchet wasn't good. I should hunt him down and rape his mom.
  • Mekko said:
    I got at least 3 of my friends to watch noobtoob =D I think lol. Maybe only 2 of them are watching it though

Nice work! That's how we've always grown, just nice and slow and steady, from word of mouth and people finding us on Youtube. Every new viewer is awesome, in my opinion.
  • tobin said:
    [quote=wtf lah*]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186697
    slowly getting more notice

Oh cool, are you the Eric who posted it?

That's awesome to see us getting some views on other forums, and having people get hooked on the 'Toob.

I only saw one jackass on there, saying that Ratchet wasn't good. I should hunt him down and rape his mom.[/quote]
    Yea, my forum account over there is Eric. There will always be idiots anywhere you go, like the person who bashed ratchet and clank, but that's what forums are about. :o

I dont have a ps2 or ps3, and I dont think ratchet would be my type of game, but I wouldn't bash it just because I may not like it.
  • Hey you NoobToobers - Since every freaking store now has Christmas music playing (makes me sick) get some posters and make some holiday themed pictures for the community to see - ideas like snowmen, noobtoob posters under the Christmas tree, a picture with Santa holding your favorite poster, or even a manger scene with Jesus loving noobtoob. The possibilities are endless!
    Happy postering!
  • ooo there's a santa's grotto in the Harvey Centre (shopping mall) might just cough up 4.50 to get a photo with him and noobtoob poster. XD
  • tobin said:
    [quote=wtf lah*]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186697

I only saw one jackass on there, saying that Ratchet wasn't good. I should hunt him down and rape his mom.[/quote]

Wow way to start low and work your way up to the more terrible things you can do to someone.
    Haha jeeze............................yeah i LOVE ratchet(well no really i just want my mom to be aped by tobin...............acually then i would get to meet him at least.....................................I HATE RACHET!!!!!!)[/b]
  • Reaper2007 said:
    [quote=tobin][quote=wtf lah*]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186697

Wow way to start low and work your way up to the more terrible things you can do to someone.
    Haha jeeze............................yeah i LOVE ratchet(well no really i just want my mom to be aped by tobin...............acually then i would get to meet him at least.....................................I HATE RACHET!!!!!!)[/b][/quote]

There are easier ways to meet me. Just show up at PAX next year. That way I don't have to rape your mom.
  • haha god damnit i wish i could have taken a picture but I wrote "www.noobtoob.com > studying" On the math wing whiteboard IN PERMANENT MARKER! what sux was that i got caught and I had to spend a couple of hours to clean up -_-
  • Hah. Your lesson is always to carry a camera. :)
  • I think that I may have to 'shame' someone at a party with some noobtoob action - stay tuned for when Locke Strikes again.
    The shaming of a person with noobtoob posters will help them pick up their pride off the floor after a drunken night of debauchery.
  • Hey Locke, how is the weather out there in Alberta?
    Its getting brutaly cold over here in winnipeg so plastering places with noobtoob posters has now become an indoor affair.
    I wish I had more time to do some Toobing but alas my work and school and girlfriend are eating up more time than a day can give me.

Just wondering if anyone out there in the army has an ingenious way to poster outside and keep the posters protected from the elements.

Side note on the "Entrance" sign int my school's parking lot i put up a poster on my first campaing and low and behold its still there through rain snow and very very strong winds.
  • Just got caught at noobtoob.com ... again... nevermind. Still here :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week