NoobToob Street Team
  • I was handing out posters to random people in the bar last night. My friends camera ran out of batteries earlier before I could get pictures of me given them out to random hot people and shit.
  • kashii said:
    nobbie for reaper2007 as soon as u ell us how u got em on the plane

In the city I live in Winnipeg we have a military base called 17 wing and at the entrance there are a bunch of retired planes used as display.
    So i parked my car down the street and hopped the fence and tagged one of them.
    My girlfirend snapped the pic.
  • Reaper2007 said:
    [quote=kashii]nobbie for reaper2007 as soon as u ell us how u got em on the plane

In the city I live in Winnipeg we have a military base called 17 wing and at the entrance there are a bunch of retired planes used as display.
    My girlfirend snapped the pic.[/quote]

lol kewl i was hoping it would be a bit more illigeal but ill still give u a noobie.
  • kashii said:
    [quote=Reaper2007][quote=kashii]nobbie for reaper2007 as soon as u ell us how u got em on the plane

My girlfirend snapped the pic.[/quote]

lol kewl i was hoping it would be a bit more illigeal but ill still give u a noobie.[/quote]
    Haha thanks dude, if it ups the danger level the fence was barrbed................................just not where we jumped over it. haha
  • Ok so Ive finally got the cord to plug my digital camera into my computer so im gonna put up some of the results of my weeklong poster extravaganza, here goes

This is just a poster I put up outside of my local library, nothing to special.

All of the following few posters are the posters I put up in colleges computer science and enginering buildings, I put them up all over and if u look at some of the other flyiers, you can see that most of them are CS related.

This is the building I was posting all of these in

Here are some of the posters I put up in our chemistry building:

And here are a couple of the pics that I put up in the bus stops around campus, these are really high traffic areas since we have a great transit sytem and most people use the bus to get onto campus unless they walk.

MAbey some more girls might start watching :)

After that I went crazy on some of the pop machines and food vending machines in a couple different buildings

And finally here are my two favorite places that I posted, they are both pretty obvious and I laughed really hard as I put these two posters up.

This picture is in one of our main buildings that is mostly too do with all of the social sciences and buisness majors, I thoughts it was pretty funnny

And this one is right by our police station, the station is set to the side and lower than the side walk so they have this sign pointing to where it is and it made the perfect place for a noobtoob poster, the wierd thing is that it is still up, its been up for like 4 days right now, I was sure this one would be taken down the quickest, apperently the cops like noobtoob as much as we do :)

So thats most all of the places I put posters so far, I put a lot more up than I posted pics for but I dont want this post to be like 3 pages long so i edited it too the best pics i had, I put up a ton in a bunch of bathrooms but no pics. And just for good measure heres a free pic of what my room/gaming area looks like :)

ANYWAY GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK AND SOME IDEAS OF WHERE TO PUT SOME POSTERS AND ILL GET ON IT< ANYWEHERE IS UP FOR GRABS IN MY BOOK< WHATCH OUT BIACHES THE STREET TEAM IS COMIN
  • lol nice gaming space so many people have said they will do it but ive yet to see a pic of a poster on a cop car noobie for the first person to do that
  • kashii said:
    lol nice gaming space so many people have said they will do it but ive yet to see a pic of a poster on a cop car noobie for the first person to do that

im on it
  • Dude Cridec those are some nice shots.

I'm sort of curious how long it'll take before we get complaints mailed to our feedback alias about too many posters :)

Yw
  • Holy shit,
    I have to get my act together. Reaper2007 and Cridec...nice work over the past week, upping the ante and taking it to the next level for the street team. It's good to see that everyone is getting into this. I have been working a ton (I know, I know, excuses, excuses) but you guys really inspired me to get some more Street Team action going here. I'll be brewing something up for sure this week and I'll keep you posted. (no pun intended)
  • i ran out of ink so cant print them out but i usually just tell my friends about it on xbox live so once i get more ink its down like a clown
  • Locke said:
    Holy shit,
    I have to get my act together. Reaper2007 and Cridec...nice work over the past week, upping the ante and taking it to the next level for the street team. It's good to see that everyone is getting into this. I have been working a ton (I know, I know, excuses, excuses) but you guys really inspired me to get some more Street Team action going here. I'll be brewing something up for sure this week and I'll keep you posted. (no pun intended)

Dont worry Locke we know that work comes first.
    And hey we all have lives here dont we....................guys?...................ummmm...................well i know i do haha................you know, i go out and stuff........................wow tough forum.
    Yow?
  • im still not seein that cop car....
  • kashii said:
    im still not seein that cop car....

Easy bro, i sorta have to find one first.
    Seeing as my city is rampant with gang crime right now the only way i can get one readily is to murder someone.
    Which is why im playing manhunt 2 so i can practice.
    Then as the police come to get me i'll tape a noobtoob poster to my forehead backwards so when they slam my head against the hood the poster sticks on the hood of the car then my girlfriend can take the picture and post it.
    The perfect crime
  • Reaper2007 said:
    [quote=kashii]im still not seein that cop car....

Seeing as my city is rampant with gang crime right now the only way i can get one readily is to murder someone.
    Then as the police come to get me i'll tape a noobtoob poster to my forehead backwards so when they slam my head against the hood the poster sticks on the hood of the car then my girlfriend can take the picture and post it.
    The perfect crime[/quote]

lol dude if u really do that i will give u a nobbie for every single post u have made
  • Reaper2007 said:
    [quote=kashii]im still not seein that cop car....

The perfect crime[/quote]

Hah, that's an epic plan, sir. You get a noobie for creativity alone.

Course, now when you actually do it, I'm gonna get yelled at for encouraging you.
  • Moley Queen said:

We even put one on top of a climbing frame-thingy in the town park:

(And by WE i mean my friend climbed up to the top and i took the piccy :P)

Holy shit, where do you live, dude? That's the craziest public park I've ever seen.

In the US, we'd never have that, because some fucktard parent would sue the state when their kid fell off it.

I want to take a road trip and go climb that thing.
  • tobin moley queen is a girl not a dude haha
  • MBG DIESEL said:
    tobin moley queen is a girl not a dude haha

Haha
  • I got a few more piccies to post:

some at a skatepark:

tobin said:

Holy shit, where do you live, dude? That's the craziest public park I've ever seen.

In the US, we'd never have that, because some fucktard parent would sue the state when their kid fell off it.

It's in Harlow, Essex. I don't actually live in Harlow, but I go to the college nearby, so me and my friends normally go over there for our lunchbreaks - they've got a zip wire too :P it's only small , but kewl nonetheless, and it also got 'TooBed:

If you look reeeally closely you can see the poster on the far right, on the horizontal part of the wooden frame:
    My friend, on the zip wire, mid-'TooB:
    (I think she deserves a noobie for such a kewl piccie, but she hasn't joined NooBTooB.....yet :P i'll keep pestering her till she signs up :D)

Next week my college will most likely get 'TooBed too :)

...... on second thoughts..... i just noticed something.......
    Moley Queen said:
    this is Moleys friend (she's left the room :twisted: ), what she didn't tell you is that frame is blooming high! A reliable person estimates 8m... 24 feet. :shock: :shock: Also we were followed by security around the shopping centre that Game and Tesco are in. I think they thought we were planting the b-word :shock: Or because we've already been kicked out once for throwing paper areoplanes........
    she's already on the forums, mwhahaha my work is done
    :twisted:
  • Moley Queen said:
    I got a few more piccies to post:

some at a skatepark:

[quote=tobin]

It's in Harlow, Essex. I don't actually live in Harlow, but I go to the college nearby, so me and my friends normally go over there for our lunchbreaks - they've got a zip wire too :P it's only small , but kewl nonetheless, and it also got 'TooBed:

If you look reeeally closely you can see the poster on the far right, on the horizontal part of the wooden frame:
    My friend, on the zip wire, mid-'TooB:
    (I think she deserves a noobie for such a kewl piccie, but she hasn't joined NooBTooB.....yet :P i'll keep pestering her till she signs up :D)

Next week my college will most likely get 'TooBed too :)

...... on second thoughts..... i just noticed something.......
    Moley Queen said:
    this is Moleys friend (she's left the room :twisted: ), what she didn't tell you is that frame is blooming high! A reliable person estimates 8m... 24 feet. :shock: :shock: Also we were followed by security around the shopping centre that Game and Tesco are in. I think they thought we were planting the b-word :shock: Or because we've already been kicked out once for throwing paper areoplanes........
    she's already on the forums, mwhahaha my work is done
    :twisted:[/quote]

Respect on conning a new phrase.
    TooBed. haha i like it.
    Noobie for your hard work
  • So im thinking of doing something other than just slapping up posters, now as this is just a sign generator i'am planning to make this my next endevour.

Now just incase you think its impossible or that i do not have the balls just check out this video I posted on my YouTube account.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkr4xAIN7FA
  • Hey everyone, I got photos that me and my friend SolidC put up in Montreal, Canada. Just a couple more examples that Canadians rule.
    Thats me in the photo, and this was the first one we put up. Its been up in our school for about 3 weeks now.

Future shop beside the customers help desk.

Future shop again, beside the computer booth.

Me and SolidC in front of the EbGames (gamestop).

One of my favorites.

Future shop front door.

EbGames (hard one to pull off, it was empty and they had 3 guys there).

This one is in our school. Its a corridor that everyone passes through to get to the lockers.

Hopefully we will be putting some new ones up soon.

[/img]
  • Holy crap sorry the photos are so huge! Man i've got a big nose...
  • Awesome, Canada owns you all BITCHES YEoW!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week