NoobToob Street Team
  • yuzo said:
    Damn, great shots Reaper and Mekko! The NooBTooB street team has jumped the pond finally!

Next we just need some of our middle east folks to put some up. Taiki, where's our Qatar poster pics? :)

Yw

Blackout and Scorinox probably tore them down when they were ransaking the US base for Alspark intel
  • i put 2 on my porch for all the trick or treaters to see

heres the one i put right above the door bell

heres the 1 i put on the porch its impossible to miss while going up my stairs
  • Nice job Kashii.
    I was thinking of giving them out instead of candy but i didnt want to get murdered by candy hungry kids!
  • yea i mainly put em up for the people taking the kids trick or treating we got about 20 trick or treaters most aided by moderatly young people (17-24) so i hope it helped also i just oredered some more ink and when it comes im gonna print out a ton of em and post em areound town
  • Updates!
    The Noob Toob posters I put outside are still up even after being rained on for an entire day.
    I posted a few more today and here they are.
    Another Noob Toob Drink Machine.
    This guy is seriously digging the Noob Toob..........maybe too much?
    Perfectly disguised.
    This picture is still on the wall after a couple days, here is the before shot
    I retaped it today, but for some reason the teacher completely ignored it and posted the rest of his around the Noob Toob. Here is the today shot.

More to come, im planning a huge weekend campaign with my girlfriend.
    We're going to try and completely cover the outside of an EB Games store with posters as high as we can reach.
  • yea i just ordered more ink as soon as it comes me and my friends are gonna put em all over town lol the 2 i put on the porch are still there lol
  • Kashii - amazing halloween decor! I would totally get candy from your house. Nice to see some United States action in the NT street team.

Nice work reaper! Beautiful job with the posters - very inconspicuous. Noobie for you!
    Again, nice to see the Canadians kick ass...
  • I'm not putting any posters up until this weekend...then i'll start doing my part lol.

BUT I wanted to give a shout out to Locke: I believe Locke is every NoobToober's Street Team idol. Locke is one hardcore guy. I think Canada's population is going double because everyone is going move there to get one step closer to being as hardcore as Locke. I know I would, but first I need to the weekend to come so I can start putting posters up lol.
  • Sand_Reaper said:
    I'm not putting any posters up until this weekend...then i'll start doing my part lol.

BUT I wanted to give a shout out to Locke: I believe Locke is every NoobToober's Street Team idol. Locke is one hardcore guy. I think Canada's population is going double because everyone is going move there to get one step closer to being as hardcore as Locke. I know I would, but first I need to the weekend to come so I can start putting posters up lol.

Yeah Locke is the man.
    But I think after thiss weekend I may have him beat, the plan i've got cookin up is huge.
    Bigger than anything i've done so far.
    I'll post pics saturday night, early sunday morning
  • my posters have staye dup for 3 weeks man comon cant beat that
  • Reaper2007, I got a little big plan myself =D haha
  • First off, Kashii - amazing video...it is 1:00 am right now and that makes me want to get out there and tag something right now with some posters. Something epic is definitely in the mix because that music was also inspiring - nice touch!
    Reaper and SandReaper - thanks for the props, I really appreciate it and I do it all for the noobtoob community - what we have here is outstanding and I want it to thrive. I am stoked to see what you guys are cookin' up. I will have to up the ante and answer back in my own fashion.
    LONG LIVE THE NOOB TOOB ARMY!
  • thx locke lol that wuld be funny to see a pic of u tagging gamestop with these at 3 am lol
  • Nice vid man

Anyway an update on my postering so far!

I went out today with my 40 copies of 4 different poster types and pretty much went bat shit crazy around my campus(and the 1 for the town library), I hit up our computer and electrical enginering building first on the asumption that every who works with computers and electronics are all nerds and play games ::) I prolly ended up putting up like 25 posters in that building, both on the door entrances and a tons of different posterboards, then since I was riding around on my bike I rode all around and put up posters in like 4 of the main bus stops around campus, (we have a great public transport system and about 50% of the people going on and off campus use it so its really high trafic since we have like 12 thousand students), after that I put up some by a few elevators in several different buildings and on the doors going into our main chemistry building, I borrowed a digital camera so I got a ton of shots, but I forgot to get the cord to plug it into my computer so I cant put em up yet, I should get it bye this weekend or monday so Ill post them up asap, since pics are always like a 100 times cooler, anyway ive only got like 7 posters left so im gonna get a few more later and hit up some of the stores around town :) Its really crazy how much fun it is to paste these bastards up all over the place :) my favorite that ive put up so far was by our campus police station along the main sidewalk onto camus its freaking hilarious anyway pics to follow and get work everybody :) later

cridec
  • LOL that picture with the water fountain...I thought that was a urinal and that the fountain's nozzle was a weird looking penis shooting piss...

Turns out I was wrong...it was a water fountain squirting water. I was like, "Why the hell did Kashii take a picture of this"
  • lmao i kinda thought that myself at first
  • kashii said:
    enjoy!

Nice video, dude! Adding the Halo music was a nice touch.
  • Reaper2007 said:
    Update!

Here is one poster for every desk in the classroom

Yow!!!!!

Okay, this has to be one of my favorites ever.

Noobtoob as required reading at school. Freakin sweet.

Noobie for you!
  • f yaaaa!!!!
  • Me and my friends finally got around to putting up some posters:

One in Tesco:

We put one in Game too, but we didnt get a chance to take a photo

We even put one on top of a climbing frame-thingy in the town park:

(And by WE i mean my friend climbed up to the top and i took the piccy :P)

I've got a few more, i'll post 'em up later

this is Moleys friend (she's left the room :twisted: ), what she didn't tell you is that frame is blooming high! A reliable person estimates 8m... 24 feet. :shock: :shock: Also we were followed by security around the shopping centre that Game and Tesco are in. I think they thought we were planting the b-word :shock: Or because we've already been kicked out once for throwing paper areoplanes........
  • tobin said:
    [quote=Reaper2007]Update!

Here is one poster for every desk in the classroom

Yow!!!!!

Okay, this has to be one of my favorites ever.

Noobtoob as required reading at school. Freakin sweet.

Noobie for you![/quote]

Thanks dude, just wait until you see what i do tonight!
  • Ok guys so I finished my tagging for tonight and although it didnt go aswell as I had hoped, I still think that I upped the ante a little bit.
    The night starts out like any other good night should, a night on the town with my girlfriend and of course Tobin and Yuzo
    From there i scope out a lonely EBgames in need of a serious poster makeover.Unfortunatly i couldnt go nuts seeing as I only printed off 20.
    So then me and girlfriend went for a cruise and I started thinking the Noob Toob army really lacks some gusto when saying it, and i thought what better than to give our very own army its very own military plane.
    So after comandeering a plane for Noob Toob we began driving around once more and I suddenly thought that I was in my best marketing tool. Why not tag my own car!
    Then after a long night of tagging it was back to the girlfriends house to relax a little..............................so i tagged her front door.

Well thats all I got for now guys, i'll print off some more posters tomorrow and start hashing out a new plan to spread the good word of Noob Toob.
    YOW!!!!!!
  • Awesome, I'm curious as to how you could get some on a plane but.. noobie for you :D
  • nobbie for reaper2007 as soon as u ell us how u got em on the plane

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week