NoobToob Street Team
  • raskit said:
    Locke that is awesome, you must have used some uber Sam Fisher skills to get them all up without the shop assistant noticing :P.

I had a little help with the distracting from my cousin, but I felt pretty good about that one. It must have been all those summers that my mom put me in Splinter Cell camp...too bad we didn't get to keep our three-eyed goggles.
  • raskit said:
    Locke that is awesome, you must have used some uber Sam Fisher skills to get them all up without the shop assistant noticing :P.

i could actually see that... locke choking a cashier, winching to the rafters and lowering himself head first down just to put posters on master chief, then escaping by dropping a smoke grenade and running like hell.
  • ok guys i put up posters at my local mall sherdian centre

this is me getting ready to go to the mall with my buddies

again me repping noobtoob

spiteshines poster

one of my friends have a car so we put it there

i put one on a table at mcdonalds but forgot to take a picture

put one at the flyer stage where people put flyers and other shit

on some toys in the toy section

again on another place in the toys section

on the pc games area

a better one on the pc games area

i did put a flyer inside the xbox cabnet in zellers but the camera died before i could take one of those and i placed one more around a random place

sorry but thats all i have now LETS GO NOOBTOOB STREET TEAM AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nice Hits MBG Diesel,
    At least you didn't have to choke anyone to get your posters up. I love the PC section - DORA THE EXPLORER, and then the 'better PC section'. At least we know you are covering a large demo graph of people - those who like Sid Meier and those who like Saturday morning cartoons.
    Word, NT street team rules.
  • Hahah you can see a "single" copy of Transformers the game XDD
  • Awesome stuff guys keep it coming, ill see if i can get a few up :D
  • come on NOOBTOO street team come on get the word out even if its over xbox live its a start
  • i could put some up around my school, but the gamer demographic is fairly small and isolated there, but what the heck, ill give it a try in the near future.
  • in a little bit me an my friends are gonna use the distract and post method all over town/ we are gonna hit both our video stroes mcdonalds, taco jhons, walmart, were gonna put em on cars in walmart parking lot and then if we have any left over we will juust put em in peoples mail boxes till we run out.
  • I can't wait until we get a ton of store owners coming by, registering on the forums, and bitching at us. That'll be the true moment of Street Team pwnage.

Great shots so far, especially love the one on the PC games MBG! Noobie fer you.

Yw
  • So far I've been striking out on all the cop cars I see. There's always a cop inside of em...dammit :(
  • Sunflower4000 said:
    So far I've been striking out on all the cop cars I see. There's always a cop inside of em...dammit :(

You should go buy a dozen donuts and put them somewhere in line of sight of their car and then wait until they leave - see if you can get a poster AND a picture up - that would be amazing.
    It may be a two man job - a photographer is very handy in those situations.
  • I will try and put a whole bunch on the cop cars and if i get arrested ill make sure to have some record me screaming something to the effect of "FOR NOOBTOOB!!!!!"
  • wow bad idea leave cops alone they should be off limits
  • MBG DIESEL said:
    ok guys i put up posters at my local mall sherdian centre

Okay, that was kick ass.

You just earned yourself a noobie, sir.

I love the noobtoob street team. We gave you guys a huge shoutout on the show we recorded tonight.
  • Okay tobin & yuzo... Here's the deal (and i hope i can pull this off), I work in a clean room environment, where we cultivate animal cells to grow virusses for animal healt vaccins. All day i work in a special suit n stuff. by next week i hope to take a picture of me in a suit n in a clean roo m, WITH a poster on the wall. !!!!! Here's to good luck....... Panzerdragoon7
    Yauw
  • Panzerdragoon7
    I have definitely worked in a lab setting when I was taking my Genetics degree and I totally know what you mean in terms of a sterile environment. That would hit so close to home for me it would be hilarious! If you can get that to happen I would love to see it, as I was in a lab for four years and they are pretty tight about what happens in there.
    Good luck.
  • Umm MBG You put a poster infront of dora the explorer and scooby doo.. Now a bunch of little kids will go on the internet on the computer start the video and go OH MY GOD! This isn't approprieate for you. How would do this type of thing?
  • Yeah, we are subjecting them to the real world, well mostly just the trash on the internet. But noobtoob will enlighten them and steer them from the path of the ever-jaded Dora "I'm kind of Spanish or Mexican" explorer, Check out the link...pretty funny if you know what the inside joke is.
    This one is for you Tobin - trust me on this one your eyes will not bleed.
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1775489
  • you guys think that if you dont put posters up wont help the community but you guys are totally wrong make a message on xbox live telling about what noobtoob is about and hopefully that word goes out
  • you should put some in the urinals, lmao, that would be really funny
  • here is 1 i threw on the local coffee house wall its only 1 but its the only place in town for teens to hang so alot of people shuld c it heres 3 pix of it i took it with a cell phone in a dimly lightrd room so they kinda suck

• KernelKool said:
    you should put some in the urinals, lmao, that would be really funny

Done and Done - be ready for this next week.
    Word
  • You bastard!

I was going to do that :(
  • Gameshark said:
    You bastard!

I was going to do that :(

The more the better I say? Who doesn't want a nice flier of a wicked site to watch when they are using the washroom.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week