NoobToob Street Team
  • Jam Enslaver said:
    Whenever I get round to playing TF2 again I've got a little spray loaded up and ready to use:

Any regular players are free to use this. Let's get the word out into the virtual world!

thanks. i will use it for CS:S, Day of Defeat and Empires 2:11, and spray it once a match in the spawn.
    and take screenshots... 1680x1050 screenshots
  • hey just found this thread and i wanted to help with spreading the word so i hit my nearest circuit city!

• come on guys lets get this back up last pics were from january, lets hit the streets
  • nice where do you get the posters?
  • i planneed to do some street teaming at the gears of war 2 midnight launch
  • Anyone have a working link to the poster so i could print the thing out? Let me know please :D
  • Castadarkshadow said:
    Anyone have a working link to the poster so i could print the thing out? Let me know please :D

its right in the wiki :D

http://wiki.noobtoob.com/Noobtoob_Posters
  • thunderwolf said:
    [quote=Castadarkshadow]Anyone have a working link to the poster so i could print the thing out? Let me know please :D

its right in the wiki :D

http://wiki.noobtoob.com/Noobtoob_Posters[/quote]

Thanks for that Thunderwolf :D
  • I've been meaning to do this for a while, I'll probably go and print off some posters and help to spread the word.
  • I was at Basildon today and i went into the O2 shop and managed to get all the iPhones on show to play episodes of NooBTooB.
    I only managed to get one pic though as the bloke behind the cash register was looking at me weird.
    Im expecting to see some major Street Teaming at PAX.
  • J_Chip1691 said:
    I was at Basildon today and i went into the O2 shop and managed to get all the iPhones on show to play episodes of NooBTooB.
    I only managed to get one pic though as the bloke behind the cash register was looking at me weird.

Epic!
  • Thats awesome man!
  • you should of paused it to where Tobin was giving the finger now thats epic
  • Im not sure if this technically counts as Street Teaming but at the moment i am waiting to get a LBP beta code on their website.
    There is a couple of hudred people waiting there so i thought i would provide them with a podcast while they wait. :)
    Im very sorry Sunflower but most of these people are probably kids but i did say for mature hardcore gamers so......
  • i will help out put posters in markham ontario canada . eb games will be covered
  • Nice job, Chip, on the iphones! Fuck yes!
  • >_> your a genius dude. I need to make a note to try this out at the apple store in the mall i work out.
  • I once literally downloaded the audio podcast of Noobtoob and put it on my PSP to listen to during my breaks at the college. I still like doing that by the way.
  • lol i hit best buy pretty hard today, at least 5 laptops were playing ep 117 when i left

• Haha that's awesome TW.

If you ever do it again do a quickie video of it and we'll feature it on the show :)

Yw
  • yuzo said:
    Haha that's awesome TW.

If you ever do it again do a quickie video of it and we'll feature it on the show :)

Yw

lol ya i cant believe that idea didnt come to mind i took like 6 pictures but never a video, next time
  • Chip said:
    I was at Basildon today and i went into the O2 shop and managed to get all the iPhones on show to play episodes of NooBTooB.

XD That's awesome. Places near me only have one on display so it wouldn't work so well.
  • A little thread revival here, but I'd like to see what all the everyone has been doing for the Street Team lately. Similar to what Chip did, so long ago, I was trying out the iPad in Best Buy today and put the four they had on display to play NoobToob episodes.

I took a picture of one of them here:

• Very nice Crimson. I really hope this is the start of a glorious return of the NoobToob Street Team. Let's spread the word of NoobToob to every corner of the Earth, and then some!
  • The Noobtoob Street Team was great, but putting up posters in public places and especially private places like shopping malls and game shop windows without permission is illegal in most countries. If Pewdiepie told his young fans to street team him in the same way that Tobin and Yuzo did there would probably be massive controversy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week