Apex Legends Feb 4th.
  • No Apex Legends topic? whaaaa? :o
    well. it came out of nowhere. Made by Respawn, free to play. battle Royale game. and it's not bad.
    You should try it. 
  • I've been playing. It's the first battle royale I have gotten into. I've tried a few others and they just didn't keep my attention.

This however may have legs with me. I'm waiting to see if it keeps a community. If it does I'll pop some money down to show respawn a bit of love.

I think Titanfall 2 is probably my favourite shooter. I love the way it plays and Apex feels identica,l where gunplay is accounted for anyway.

I never play MP unfortunately so I don't have a couple online friends to jump in with, so I'm doing everything with randoms but still enjoying my time with the game.
  • I'm trying it out. You or anyone can add me (psn: orangeflood) and we can team up if we happen to be on at the same time.
  • I'll add you up later tonight dude. I'm nutta27 on PSN. We can try and get something going.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week