Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 13/08/18
  • I'm disorganised. Sue me.

(360) Syndicate Finished it.  More to come when I have time to properly type out my thoughts.
    Noobied by 1sloth
  • (Switch) Octopath Traveler
    Going around the world pick pocketing everything.

(PC) WoW
    I yearn to be apart of an active guild but nightly after about half an hour in, I just CBF. Better prep for work tomorrow...
  • I played like 15 minutes of the newer Shadow of War LotR game or whatever that just removed all microtransactions and then my phone rang and then I was busy and I didn't even get far enough to save so I'll have to do the tutorial again in 4 months when I have time.

LFC > ManU
  • Overwatch - Played a few matches on PS4 and Bone.

Gears 4 - Played some Horde with friends. 

I met a dude selling a still sealed Minecraft edition Xbox One S for cheap so I bought it. I have 2 Bones now. 

Wolfenstein 2 - Bought the DLC and restarted the game. 

Rogue Trooper - Was on sale so I got it for Switch. I'd heard good things about it but never played it back when it was first released. It's shit though. Crap clunky controls. Boring maps and enemies. Shit checkpoint system. 

No Man's Sky - Put this away for now. It's so oppressively BORING.

Dark Souls Remastered - Helped a guy go through some areas.

Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2 - Played some Raid in each game. I miss Mercenaries. 

DOOM - I was so excited by Doom Eternal I went back to playing the first game on Switch. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week