Resident Evil 2 Collectors Edition seems very lazy!
  • This is a clip from my bi-weekly podcast. I saw the press release for the RE 2 Collectors edition and I found it very disappointing and lazy having most of the stuff included just digital codes and for a whopping $200.00 USA. Let me know what you guys think. I'm still going to buy the regular version of the game but the collectors edition is out for me. Aside from that guys how is everyone? YOW! 

• I never buy Happy Meals anymore. I think Dead Space 2 was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Regular editions all the way now. 
    Noobied by 1RETROORDIE
  • If a collectors edition has something really special then I would be happy to shell out the money for it, but sadly most of the time in the last 5-6 years all I see are these so called "Collectors Edition" version of a game which is like I said nothing more than a overpriced and over hyped DLC digital bundle package. The last collectors edition that I bought that was worth it to me was the Fallout: New Vegas Collectors Edition. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week