Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 16/07/18
  • *Insert another unfunny, tortured metaphor for the world's political turmoil here*

Here's the thread where you get to post what games you've been playing in the week leading up to the date in the title.  As for me...

(Nowt) Nada Zip. Zero. Zilch. Work, World Cups, supporting the kids' active social lives, none of which leaves much time for gaming. Think the last few weeks/months/years of successive late nights are finally catching up with me and I haven't the energy to do anything once the rest of the family are in bed. Pity, I was just getting into Syndicate.

I did watch a couple of films though, might post in the movies thread if I get a chance - home ill today with a similarly poorly Micro g, so there might be time to gather my thoughts on a pair of female-fronted sci-fi flicks...
    Noobied by 1sloth
  • Me and my girlfriend completed Overcooked on PS4. The game is frantic fun. You really have to be on the same level to even pass a course with just the first star. We can't wait for the second one to come out in a few weeks.
    Noobied by 1sloth
  • Detroit Become Human - Doing a second playthru to see how differently things work out being violent. I chose pacifist for my first but I'm liking the no shit taken feel of the 2nd.

Destroy All Humans - Picked it up on the PSN sale for $3 or something like that. Good memories. Also got the sequel, Red Faction 1 & 2, and Primal for about the same price.

Red Faction Guerrilla Re-MARS-tered - Haven't played much yet. I might pull out the original on PS3 and do a side-by-side comparison.