NoobToob's Week In Gaming: 24/06/2018
  • Forza 7 - I'll drop in here and there do a race and then leave it. The way cars are organised are terrible my girlfriend wanted a crack and wanted to drive a jeep (a car she keep requesting I get) I looked for ages for the brand and couldn't find any. The way the game is organised this year in general is a cluster fuck. I miss accruing money. Building a beast of a car and having that car smash anything in its path. This year the cars around you level to whatever your car is. That shits boring. I don't see any benefit from my hard work.

Batman: The Arkham Knight - I'm having a better time with it this time. I've out most of my skills into the batmobike because I remember that being my issue last time around. The idea being. Level that up and those encounters will take less time and be less of a bore.
  • Onechanbara Z2 Chaos - 1 more trophy to plat this. I need to unlock all the costumes. This game is my Dynasty Warriors. Just mindless hack and slash for those days when you can't be fucked.

Kingdom Come Deliverance - Played a bit more. It's not really a game you can just dip into, you have to be prepared to invest time into it every time you play. I am enjoying the story, but my comments are basically the same as last week.

Dark Souls Remastered - Took a third character through the entire game and said my goodbyes to it. The online is pretty dead, and the amount of people cheating is ridiculous anyway.

Detroit Become Human - I'm having a good time with this. It's not much of a 'game' but it's entertaining. Don't expect anything groundbreaking in terms of story, it takes us nowhere we haven't already been 100 times before with this particular theme, but for what it is, it is done well and I can't find much to complain about. You should know what you're getting yourself into by this point with a David Cage game. This is one of his better ones for sure.