Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 11/06/2018
  • As big a Sony fanboy as I am, it has been weird to play Mario Odessey all the way through. My children demanded it. As a nerd dad, if your kids demand to watch you play a game, just go with that. Mario is a good game, and a very polished game, but I do not get what the big deal is. Rayman was a better game, for my money. Clearly it is the nostalgia thing. The way I feel about Marvel movies, that is how Nintendo folk feel about Mario.

Other than that, just a whole lot of Elder Dragon Highlander in Magic the Gathering. I refuse to play breakfast hulk or any infinite combos, but I do like to do bomb ass shit. Please enjoy Elesh Norn and Nature's Revolt. Trying to be a bit original, wildest dreams instead of eternal witness. Cards not seen every game. Tendershoot dryad is an under utilized monster of a five drop.
    Noobied by 1sloth
  • I think I played like 3 Overwatch matches but I can't remember for sure.
  • I don't actually think I played anything last week. I'm trying my hardest to think back but I'm drawing a blank. Since the Nintendo E3 presser I have found a little interest for Fortnite. Well my girlfriend has and she's made me play with her. It's kinda cool to sit there chilling. Her on the switch, me on the Xbox playing duos in Fortnite.

Her pique in interest has made me wonder how well my MacBook air can run the game. I doubt very well but if a switch can play it maybe.

By the way Fortnite account management is a nightmare, I spent hours trying to get the same account on all my devices. Having to deactivate an account on one, which took longer than it should. Also come on Sony. Play along. It's the only platform that won't link up fully.

I have been hearing a lot of rocksteady buzz lately (mainly because they didn't show anything at E3) but that has got me thinking about giving the latest Arkham game another shot. Maybe more next week.

Noobied by 1sloth

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week