Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 21/05/18
  • Holding text to hold onto.
  • Just Overwatch. The event gave everyone a crate with a guaranteed Legendary inside of it. I got the Sherlock event skin for McCree.
  • As I mentioned in last week's post I have finished God of War, what a game. It's definitely my 2018 game of the year so far (psssst.... It's the only game I've played that was released this year). Truely incredible and I can not wait to see what they do with the (sort of) twist ending and I'm excited for the second, after that post credits scene.

As you may know after God of War, I wasn't too sure what to play. I want something to tide me over till Spiderman in September (I think, don't quote me on that date). I ended up picking Prey. About an hour in so far, the world is really intruiging me. The mimics though. They are pissing me off something rotten. Facing them is more of an annoyance than a fun combat encounter.

Apart from that, I'm still trucking along with San Andreas. I finally want to see this game through I'm closing in on their version of Vegas and I'm excited to see what it's like.

The plan is this, then Red Dead 1 again and then a first person only playthrough of GTA V to lead me up to Red Dead Redemption 2 in October (?? Again don't quote me on that date).

A quick game of PUBG here and there too. I'm getting better. I have a few mobile chicken dinners but still nothing to shout about on the real version.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week