Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 04/12/17
  • Really interested to see you sticking with The Surge - as our resident Soulsophile if it passes muster with you, it must be doing something right.
  • Been playing some Civilization 6 when I can steal my bf’s laptop from him. A lot of fun, but I might be too nice. I don’t want to go to war and make enemies. :(
  • Finished Uncharted 4, saying goodbye to Marvel Omega, finished Frozen Wilds, kinda chugging through Darksiders part deux cuz it's free. Man does it feel dated.

Xcom 2 is very good, but not as good as Xcom. It's either you're killing them with cheesy moves, or zap, your team gets rolled up like a blanket. 2 just takes that one slip and you are done thing a step too far.
  • Exactly nuffin. I can't bring myself to play more Call of Duty but I don't want to play through anything till I have seen that off.

I bought PUBG on Xbox last night. I may see how that plays tonight for a while.
  • I downloaded the free fortnite battle royal for PS4 but can't bring myself to go get stomped yet. I have really enjoyed some let's plays of fortnite.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week