Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 27/11/17
  • Let's just draw a discreet veil over this week.  Work, kids being ill, me being ill, family visiting and the Dorking Winter Beer Festival (still recovering from that one).

(360, PS3, Wii U, DS, Super Nintendo Classic Mini) Gathering Dust Not a lot of fun at all.

Hope you lot have done better.
  • A little more Call of Duty WW2 of which I am still entirely unimpressed with. A tiny bit of Assassin's Creed. I heard it gets good but I'm just not seeing it yet. The combat is new. Well new for an assassin's game. Kinda Dark Souls Light. And 5 matches of Tekken 7against medium CPU. Law is my jam. Still. 21 years later (man I'm getting old).
  • Blackberry Honey (PC/Steam) I finished this. I really loved this game, it took me about 12 hours to beat it and get all the achievements. I really loved some of the side characters and I really hope there will be dlc or a side story or something because I'd love to see more of them. :)

Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) I started this up and I have beaten the 1st 2 worlds and its a lot of fun, it is just a bit too easy though. I will stick with it.

That's it. There are still way to many games I want to play and so little time.
  • Agents of Mayhem - I found myself logging in daily to do the daily missions for a trophy (which I still haven't got) and somehow managed to get every other trophy in the game in the process. 

Evil Within - Doing a 2nd playthru to get collectibles and stuff. I also did the Executioner DLC which is hard as balls in the final arena. 

Evil Within 2 - Finished first playthru, might do a 2nd.

The Surge - Playing through again on the Bone. Xmas sales are great. 

DOOM - Finally getting back to this. I love it. It plays so fast. That soundtrack! Everything is bad-assery.
  • @Dr Flibble I still need to get around to playing DOOM. But I've only played Doom 1 and I kinda at least wanted to play 2 before I played the new one. :P
  • @vamp Just do it! You can go back to the earlier games anytime. The story is basically the same in every game :p
  • Yeah, last year's DOOM is fucking great.
  • (PS4) Destiny 2 - Levelled up most of my gear on my Titan to over 300.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week