Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 06/11/17
  • Placeholder for where the text that will replace the placeholder will go...
  • South Park The Fractured But Whole (XbOne) I'm like 4 hours into this so far, and I'm enjoying it a good bit. The beginning was really slow, and its taking things a lot safer than Stick of Truth, but it seems way less buggy so far, and I can't help but to smile while I'm playing it.

Libra of the Vampire Princess (Steam) I finished the 3rd route and finally after playing for 35 hours the achievement for playing the game for 30 hours popped, so I only have 1 more route to playthru/achievement to get before I get the 100%. I have mostly enjoyed this game, some missed opportunities here and there but not too bad. But I definitely want the next visual novel I play to be shorter.

Thats it. My allergies are finally starting to clear up now that the pollen is gone, and I finished my Halloween movie marathon, and I got to 23 out of the 31 movies I wanted to see, so thats not too bad. There are still way too many new games I want to play right now though.
  • Overwatch - Just a few games here and there. Hoping that Moira and the new map comes to console soon.

Agents of Mayhem - Finished it. It was OK, but I can't do the grind it demands in the end game, so I think I'm done with it.

Resident Evil 6 - Played through a few campaigns with a bud.

Resident Evil Revelations - About halfway through again. I somehow lost my save file so I had to start over.

Mario Odyssey - Collected a ton of moons to get to the dark side of the moon, only to fight the same bosses I'd fought a few times already? WTF? And now Mario needs to get another 250 moons to unlock whatever the next world is. Yeah, fuck that. I might be done.

That's about it for this week.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week