Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 09/10/17
  • Blackreach, finally. The last guy made it to Blackreach everybody! Don't forget to shout at the chandelier.

I finished War of the Chosen. The first Xcom DLC was the peak of the series for me.

Been thinking about putting a solid state drive in my PS4. I hate load times so much. Anybody tried that?
  • Getting my girlfriend in to Destiny 2 (she isn't in to games in the slightest) was the best thing I have ever done. She is addicted to the grind. It's actually incredible to watch.

She started off messing about shooting stuff having a laugh. Gradually over time. Loot addiction crept in. She's obsessed with her power level and getting better gear. It's hilarious.

So yeah. We have been playing a lot of Destiny 2 together. Working our way through the story. I don't think she will ever be down for a Raid but she's surprised me so far.

Apart from that I have dipped my toes into Forza 7 which is good. It's totally a Forza game. It has loot boxes though. Not a great idea. Not at all. FIFA 18 also. Both the Switch and Xbox One version. I'm playing a career on my switch. One or two matches a day during my commute and the just the journey mode on Xbox. I'm considering getting into ultimate team but I'm not sure if that's for me.

• Manio, I got Cthulhu Zen on Bone today too. Lucky I like playing Zen!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week