Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 02/10/17
  • October is here, and apparently (according to everyone's changing Twitter handles and avatars) the entire flipping month is spooky now.  Go figure.

So time to play spooky games and stuff?  Nope, haven't switched my games consoles on other than for my kids to watch things on Netflix (Dinotrux & Rescuebots are very much flavour of the moment, in case you were wondering) since my last update.  That said, Mrs Littleg is away with work for the entire week which means the TV is exclusively mine!  Hoping for some significant progress on (360) Skyrim before next WiG...

Getting the new console itch with the impending release of the Xbox One X, but seeing as the only thing that would make me choose Xbox over Playstation these days is that I prefer Forza Motorsport to Gran Turismo, and FM7 is coming to PC, would an under-the-TV PC make sense for added flexibility?  And would that just lead to me wanting to upgrade to a bigger, more expensive TV?  I'm nearly four years late to this gen anyway, so I'm not in any great rush to make a decision...

OK, keep talking about all these hot new games you're playing in order to make me jealous enough to spend money I can't afford, gang.  See you next week!
    Noobied by 18drawt
  • Nekopara Vol. 2 (Steam) I beat it. Much better than Vol. 1.

Pinball FX 3 (XbOne) I played a few of my old tables that I imported to kill time while I was waiting for October.

Castlevania III Dracula's Curse (WiiU VC) I finally started this game on Sunday. It is a lot of fun, I don't know why I haven't played this until now. I beat the first 6 stages so far and am at the beginning of 7.

Thats about it. Still have not had a lot of time for games what with work and all. ;P
  • Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Continuing to grind away.  Good, not great.
  • Overwatch - Caught the Overwatch bug again and played the crap out of it this week. Levelled up around 60 times and played around with some of the newish heroes. Sombra is a blast. Quite like Orisa too. I platted this on PS4 when it first came out so I've been going for the achievements again on the Bone. Forgot how lucky you had to get with some of these. Anyway I'm looking forward to the Halloween event.

PvZ Garden Warfare 2 - Unlocking more characters as they changed the way you get them now, making some a lot easier. 

Splatoon 2 - Finally got the Switch set up and gave this a go. It's more Splatoon. I'm sure it's a fun game, but coming off of Overwatch though makes it feel meh.
  • Destiny 2 - Farming.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Trophy cleanup before the expansion hits.

Cuphead - THIS GAME IS GOOD.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week