Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 12/06/17
  • God, later than ever.  Sorry folks, have been away a bit with work.

Not much gaming time for me as a result - mostly futzing around in Skyrim.  Generally falling asleep in an equipment menu, if I'm being honest...

OK, go!
  • Marvel Heroes (PC): Got several heroes to level 60, which can be done, with XP boosts, in just a few hours now. I now have Hulk, Spiderman, Storm, Taskmaster, and Thing all at 60 and am working on Thor. Once the anniversary is done at the end of the month and the XP boost is gone, I'll probably go back to gearing some of them a bit since other than Hulk I haven't done so.

Heroes of the Storm (PC): Had a rough go of it over the weekend, went like 1-4. Blech. Was mostly doing character I hadn't played much, other than a game I kind of sucked on Muradin.

Overwatch (PC): Did some quick play matches, once in a group, once solo queue, went like 7-9 overall, not that great. A couple really good matches as Soldier and Hanzo went to waste. I played decently overall. Reaper's readjusted ult is very powerful in PUGs now because there isn't enough organization to kill him. Also, I've seen a lot of Rein + Orisa shielding of turrets lately, which is cheap as hell and super easy for a team to counter but again, in a PUG, you've gotta hope people switch to counters and work together.
  • Tormentor X Punisher (Steam) This game is so much fucking fun! And I love the music. I've only played about an hour and then I noticed my years old wired 360 controller I use on PC is starting to die, so I picked up an adaptor for my XbOne controller and I'm going to see how I like that.

Nier Automata (PS4) Still playing this game whenever I get the chance. I've now completed 2/3rds of the dlc. And I'm thinking I want to finish route C before I tackle this last bit of the dlc. Honestly I think I'm just stalling because I don't want it to end. But I did just preorder this http://leblanc.tictail.com/ so ... Still hoping to finish this up this week.

Thats it. I haven't had very much time for games or anything that isn't work lately. :p

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week