Persona 5 (PS4|PS3)

Kind of surprised nobody is talking about this! It's Atlus' latest entry in their beloved, weird, dating-sim laden JRPG. As a big fan of JRPGs over the years, I've... never really been able to get into them, and not for lack of trying. Still, I picked up 5 on the OVERWHELMING PEER PRESSURE of our Discord server. We'll see how long I last. These are grueling, 80 hour games with really slow, methodical beginning that can take hours before stuff start to pay out. They ooze style, weirdness, and teenage angst usually. 

Anyone else in?
  • $99AUD. :/
    ($75USD)

Very keen when it's a bit cheaper.

I've played Persona 4 through three times. I... actually really like the half an hour boss fights. It feels good to keep my mana up somehow.
  • I beat the tutorial dungeon and am now on my 2nd day of school. As typical of Persona, lots of SEX stuff already. The battle theme is cool. Morgana seems fun.
  • I've finished the first dungeon and we the phantom thief's are currently looking for a second target.

I love how the loading screen is constantly reminding you to take your time and not rush.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week