Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 30/01/17
  • Been one of those weeks. Full update to follow, as I do actually have something to write about, for once!
  • Reaident Evil 7 Nearing the end. This is one amazing game. I love the new direction the game takes the series.
    Hitman Played Hakaido that's every level. Story wise anyway. Completed. Time to get that mastery up.
    Telltales BatmanChapter 4. Nice little story. I love how it plays characters in a different light. Especially meeting the John Doe character. I can't see what the game does with that.
  • Still puttering with The Order, unfortunately we live in a golden age of TV, and The Expanse has me in her grip.
  • Let it Die PS4 Leveling up a new character before i go higher up the tower

Azkend 2 PS4 At chapter 8 now I think

One piece pirate warriors 2 musou PS3 Got all the coinsfrom the crew mission, now going through the mains story ones

Exist Archive PSVita still the same, getting the friendship level up between party members.

warframe PS4  Loging in for the inlog bonus mostly

World of Thanks PS4 played a few matches

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ PS4 This is wearing my x button out, going through visual novels stories, almost finished maybe :O

• (PC / Xbox One) Resident Evil 7 - Played through the campaign on normal. Great game.

(Xbox One) Battlefield 1 - Levelling up my Scout class, I pretty rubbish at long range so it's taking me a very long time to go up ranks.
  • Overwatch (PC) -- Played really well last week, like a 5:1 KDA and 10k damage a game. But I've also played so much lately that I feel like I've had my fill for now. I got all of the Lunar New Year skins I wanted so that's cool.

Path of Exile (PC): Beat Act 2 on my shadow, progressed through a lot of Act 3 on my Hunter. I still wish this game made a few modern concessions, but I guess there's something to be said for having a vision and sticking to it.

Marvel Heroes (PC): Continued to inch towards level cap on Hulk. Always the hardest part. Am loaded up on danger room scenarios and decent starting level 60 gear.
  • Gears 4 - Went through the campaign again in co-op and did more Horde.

Resident Evil 7 - Played through once. Good fun but still not sure how this fits into the Rezzy universe, but what the hell. Why start making sense now?

Resident Evil 4 - Went through it again and halfway through a Pro playthru.

Resident Evil 5 - Playing through again. Maybe at the halfway mark now.

Resident Evil 0 Remake - Just about to get off the train.

Resident Evil 1 Remake - Almost made a Jill Sandwich.

Battlefield 1 - Played through the campaign. This game is way overhyped. The campaigns are nowhere near as good as some would have you believe. They're not terrible, but still fairly forgettable. I did like that finally we are starting to get some campaigns in which the allies failed, but publishers still aren't brave enough to let us see things from the axis point of view.

Overwatch - Played some games and got some Chinese skins, including D-Va which is the main one I wanted. It ended up coming out of 2 loot boxes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week