Ubisoft 30 days of gifts. (Edit: GET EM NOW! :D)
  • So Ubisoft has a 30 days of gifts thing going. it's day 14 now.
    Most of it's just backgrounds and junk. but a leak had shown like 4-5 games in there. (Assassins Creed 3. Prince of Persia. Rayman Legends. Ghost Recon. Splinter Cell.)

Today's gift is Assassin's Creed 3. on UPlay I think.
    BUT, their servers are under massive load right now. I can't even claim mine yet.

Thought I'd share.

Noobied by 2Epke 8drawt
  • Thanks although i haven't played a Ubisoft game in a while
  • Hey thanks for this @NewAgeRed , I missed the Assassins creed game . Gutted. Though I got the original Rayman for mobile. I am sure I will never play it on my phone (due to the control scheme) , but it is one of my favourite games ever
  • I got Assassins Creed 3 aswell! Wooh, I went to a different page. Thanks again @NewAgeRed
  • Oh snap, all the games are free right now.
    From Dec 15th to the 18th.

Prince of Persia

Splinter Cell
    Rayman Origins 
    The Crew
    Beyond Good & Evil
    Farcry 3: Blood Dragon
    Assassin's Creed 3

GET EM GET EM!
    Noobied by 2sloth 8drawt
  • Dude, just got them! Wow
  • Looks like The Crew and AC3 are (or were) online. any of you want to try the online?
    I was thinking about downloading the Crew, but I'm not a huge racing fan, and it's 30GB.
    Assassin's Creed 3 is about 17GB.

If any of you want to try online I'll download em. 
  • The Crew is a very good open world RPG with racing at its core.
    You start off with a little car and as you play events, unlock more and more addons, mods, and other cars.
    I think its very under rated and is a great racing/rpg game.

I didn't enjoy the online because you would get randoms in your world T-boning you sideways when you had just stopped to look at the map.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week