Switching Platforms
  • So I currently got rid of my PS4, making me a PC only user. Yeah, there are exclusives that I won't have, but considering my roommate has a PS4, I will get to play anything that gets my attention.

If anyone is on Steam and would like to play sometime, here is the name: Akabuckets21

I mostly play ranked Rocket League, and I am getting my Library filled with games to keep me busy. Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege and Left 4 Dead (1 & 2) have a good population of players so I do those for my FPS itch, although getting accustomed to mouse and keyboard have had me in some growing pains. If I can get a decent deal on Cyber Monday, I plan to buy a GTX 1070, a new motherboard and double my current ram.
    Noobied by 1NewAgeRed
  • I can't believe I don't have you on Steam, did you just now get Steam?
    For some reason I just assumed you were on my list already. 

I've been playing Paladins most. I have a hand full of other stuff too.

~NewAgeRed
  • @Juic3 Wow, you're really commiting to your PC. More power to you I guess. I suppose if you already have a PS4 on hand there doesn't seem much point keeping two. i definitely wouldn't ditch the PS4 for no reason.

The GTX 1070 is a pretty awesome card by all accounts ( pricey too I think) .

Anyways added you on steam dude.
  • Thanks for tha love fellassssss

Yup fully committed. I had steam, I just rarely used it. I've been a lot more active the past few months. If I'm not at work, more often than not I will be on. (:
  • 1070s are hella nice. Enjoy.
  • Traitor!, your name will be added in the book of grudges :P
    Noobied by 2NewAgeRed Manio
  • I have had to replace my PC this week too as it inevitably died from me pushing it really hard for 2 years. I have got a GTX 1080 knocking about from my old PC and have got a an i7 6700k , mobo and RAM sitting around in a box. I will get around to building it these week hopefully. Should be good. (I have been using a raspberry pi at home so it has not been a fun time for me :P ).
  • Built my PC last night. Trying to recover a RAID 0 array with a different chipset was an absolute nightmare. Not helped with the fact that windows wouldn't play nicely with my other disk. In the end I gave up and formatted my SSDs, lost a crap tonne of stuff :/ . On the bright side I got my RAM running happily at 3200mhz (I doubt there is much improvement from slower speeds due to the higher timings) . Also my CPU runs crazy low temp which is always nice. Wish I hadn't had to replace my old PC (especially at a time I was short on cash :/ ) .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week