Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 14/11/16
  • Getting into the thick of the release schedule now - it all kind of passes me by these days, but I do enjoy vicariously hearing about what's good with all the new games.  In the mean time, I'm happy with my last-gen football games.

(PS3) FIFA16 I'd love to pretend that I was too delicate and bruised by this year's political turmoil to be able to play a game based in a personality-worshipping warped vision of America, but in honesty it's just the same as last week that this is all I have energy for at the end of most nights.  I've barely played a handful of matches, but I'm winning more than I'm losing which I didn't think would be the case after promotion into a new league...

Onwards and upwards, friends. What have you fancy-Dans, with your current-gen consoles and gaming PCs, been playing?
  • I'm looking forward to my three day weekend after two more shifts. Unfortunately work has hampered any significant gaming time. 

I did manage to get about 50% of the way through the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered campaign. Its totally Call of Duty. Some would say, (me) the best it has and ever will be. That sniper mission in Ukraine (the last one I did). Just WOW!

I also played around with Ratchet and Clank and Hitman on my brand new PS4 Pro, the games run smoother, load times seem quicker and they look better too (I think).
    Noobied by 1sloth
  • (PS4) Ratchet and Clank - Not sure if it's a placebo effect or not but it looks a lot nicer on the PS4 Pro.

(PS4) Rainbow Six: Siege - I did some more situations so I could get some credits to unlock some gear for my operators.

(PS4 / Xbox One / PC) Battlefield 1 - I think I've figured out the maps just in time for DICE to alter one of them. I tried some more of the campaign in single player but I can't get into it the same way I can the multiplayer.

Noobied by 1sloth
  • (PC) Civ 6 - I still don't really understand what an earth I am doing, but is great fun all the same.

(PC) Paladins - A cool F2P which is very enjoyable for what it is. I haven't played a multiplayer FPS for a long time. 

(PC) Oblivion - I cannot stop playing, mainly just for nostalgia purposes.

I bought a 4k monitor today... Damn impulse buys. Everything looks amazing though. Pretty happy with it, played a few games most of which were a solid 60fps with the highest settings at 4k (Witcher 3 being the most notable exception).
  • Finished my second playthrough of Xcom 2, and I feel free, free I tell I you. There is a point at which my turned based obsessiveness turns from control into addictive need to finish and we done passed it. I still think Enemy Within was my favorite iteration.
  • Costume Quest 2 PS3 Finished the game, fun times.

Letter Quest Remastered PS4 2D Have been playing this s few

Exist Archive PSVita Got a new team member goth girl, more grinding

神様と運命覚醒のクロステーゼ or The Awakened Fate: Ultimatum PS3 Finished 2 endings leveling up before the third for the level cap

Played some warframe PS4  Again doing the daily missions.
  • Bloodborne - DLC with a new character

Dark Souls 3 - Online co-op and shenanigans

Mario Kart 8 - Still trying to get the best rating in plenty of cups.

Mario Bros 3D WiiU - Gathering stars and shit

Minecraft - Went back to playing it on the WiiU for shits and giggles

Dead Nation PS4 - Trophy hunting and because I still enjoy this one a lot.

Skyrim PS4 - Just a few hours. It's exactly how I remember it. Looking forward to checking out the DLC. Hopefully the Fallout 4 GOTY edition isn't far away.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week