Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 19/09/16
  • Feels like a lot less than a week since the last one of these.  Is time really going by so fast these days?

That might explain why I have played the square root of bugger all since the last report.  In mitigation, I was trying to get early nights most of last week because I'd been fighting my eyelids at work every day, but it sucks to be missing out on any gaming time whatsoever.

Oh well, there's always next week/month/year...

Hope that's not the case for everyone else, let's be hearing it.
  • Finally getting back into Uncharted 4. Man that is some game. Really seems to emphasize stealth more than previous installments. I need to finish so I can be ready for Xcom2 next week. I am so happy that Sunny was wrong about it not coming to consoles. I love love love Xcom. Hopefully the PS4 launch will be much less buggy than the PC launch.
  • Huh. Didn't play anything, was in Ho Chi Minh City.
    Noobied by 1AshGooner
  • Gosh, I wonder if anyone else here is visiting the capital of Vietnam. I swear it's like Carmen and Waldo up in here.
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China since it's free on Xbox One for Games with Gold. Not much to say other than it's a sidescrolling, Assassin's Creed platformer. Feels like an easy 1000/1000 though.
  • Deus Ex - On the last mission of the permadeath playthru.

Gears 1 remake - Got a BONE in the house now so gave it a try. It's Gears.

Dead Rising 3 - Played a bit of this. Seems fun.

Wolfenstein New Order - Great fun.

That's about all. Been a hectic week so not as much time for the TV as I'd like.
  • Fall out 4 PS4 Ninja baby, stealthy is the way to go!

Warframe PS4, Doing the daily inlog thing to busy with F4 to play long

Amnesia memories PSVita Half way through i think, don't know why people like this thing, minimal interaction from the player.

Lords of the Fallen PS4, tried it and not liking it so far, it is trying to be a Dark Souls game but it is mostly annoying.
  • @GoodEnoughForMe Dude, WTF?! I was in Ho Chi Minh City as well.
    Noobied by 1GoodEnoughForMe
  • Have to talk with my girlfriend tomorrow she is coming back from Saigon, Why are you meeting all those Noobtoobers! :P
    Noobied by 1GoodEnoughForMe
  • @GoodEnoughForMe @AshGooner, So what are you guys doing? It's got to be a tour or something, right?
  • Nah just traveling to a few different countries in SE Asia.
  • Jotun: Valhalla Edition (XbOne) I beat this! Great game. I enjoyed the music and all the boss fights were fun.

Touhou Genso Rondo (PS4) I finished the story mode with all the main non dlc characters. And I got all the trophies I could. I'll probably come back to this once all the dlc characters get released and play thru their story modes then. Decent fun this one, even if the boss rush mode is stupid difficult.

Pac-Man CE 2 (XbOne) Started this up while I was waiting for the new Touhou PS4 game that dropped this week! I never played the 1st CE game, but this one is pretty fun! Definitely not something I can play when I want to relax, b/c the speed is just insane and requires too much concentration. I just unlocked the adventure mode. ;) 

Thats it for last week. New Touhou game this week and probably more Pac-Man.
  • Mirrors Edge (360) - Backwards compatible, and a game with gold this month. Playing it just for the achievements right now, feels like a somewhat straightforward 1000/1000.

Telltale's Batman: The Series (Xbone) - Huge Batman fan so this has been fun. Finished Chapter 2 last night and eagerly await the release of Chapter 3. There's some weird stuff floating around, but it feels good to do some Batman style detective work. 
  • Just Bioshock this past week. Playing the remaster on PS4. It's Bioshock, its awesome.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week