Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 06/06/16
  • Overwatch (PC): Lots and lots, 36 hours of gameplay so far. I've gone from being pretty awful at it to pretty good, particularly as McCree and Reaper and Lucio, all of whom I can routinely run 2-3:1 K/D on. Last night was the first night I experienced some fairly consistent rudeness from some players. Luckily, as matches are short and there is no penalty for leaving, it's pretty easy to get away from any flames or trolls. I'm sure I'll get burnt out on this at some point, but for now I really enjoy it. Nothing like being down 99-0 in a capture map and coming back to win.
  • Witcher 3 - In the 2nd area of the game doing odd jobs for people while searching for Ciri. I'm liking it quite a bit.

Republique - A very simple stealth game with the worst camera idea ever implemented. It's bad. Don't buy it.

Overwatch - Level 15 now. As far as the shooting goes I have no complaints. The gun fights are solid and fun. It's everything else that is awful. You wouldn't think a company like Blizzard would make such a horrendous loot system but somehow they managed it. I'm enjoying it, but I can't imagine I'll last long with this one. It has no meat on its bones. A campaign or some more interesting game modes at least would have been nice.

Minecraft - Still dicking around with this.

Dark Souls 3 - Did some white phantom work for randoms.
  • Noobied by 1sloth

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week