Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 16/05/16
  • Not gaming much. Been exploring the job market. Don't need a new gig, but always willing to listen. Anyhoo, little bit of Uncharted 4, which is gorgeous. Little bit of Rachet and Clank, which is beautiful as well. Stranglely, neither of them are digging their claws into me. I like them, but I am puttering. I may need to pick up the Valkyria port, nothing makes me compulsive like turn based strategy.
  • Dark Souls 3 - Started and about halfway done with my 5th character, Mr Sac Gargler.

Mario Maker - Unlocked all the parts and played a few stages.

Mario Kart 8 - Unlocked most characters now.

Borderlands Pre-Sequel - Gave epke a hand, and a stack of guns and gear.

Lego Avengers - Did another level or 2.
  • I haven't really had the energy for anything. My last week has been spent in bed feeling sorry for my self listening to podcasts.

I have pneumonia. Don't ask me how I caught that on the hottest week of the year but I managed it.

I'm feeling a lot better now and have managed to muster the concentration enough to put a bit of time into Uncharted 4 but that's all. Just finished the section in Scotland. This is totally Uncharteted. I love it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week