Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 09/05/16
  • Dark Souls 3 - Lots of phantom helping and red hunting.

Minecraft - I was dicking about with a mod that allowed you to make Japanese trains and rail systems.

Mario Kart 8 - Since I haven't turned on my WiiU in a while I bought some new games for it. MK8 is fun, because it's an MK game. They're always fun.

Super Mario Maker - The other game I bought. It's Little Big Planet done Mario style. The BabyMetal stage was fun, and I've mainly been playing these event stages rather than making my own or playing random people's stages, but I'll give them all a go eventually.
  • Epke if you want me to power level you in Borderlands or give you some epic loots let me know.
  • Flibble man that would be nice!
  • Vamp, if you want to boost the boostable covenants I can help you out. You can't get everything that way but you can lessen the grind. The only covenants you'd have to grind would be the Aldritch Faithful, the Hounds, and the Darkmoon Blades. The pale tongues and bones can be boosted pretty easily if you have a host willing to die over and over again.

Epke, OK, next time you're playing it lemme know.
    Noobied by 1NewAgeRed

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week